Flex Employee Review

Good working enviroment. supervisors and management east to work with.
General Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork26 January 2017
I worked eight hour shifts, 8am-5pm. I worked as a General Assembly Operator as a Re-worker. This involved repairing SMT boards from either technician or assembly line. I learned to be a team player, interact with people and work on self initiative. The management were proactive in encouraging people to do their best.there was strong communication between employees and management. The hardest part of my job was trying to get as much as possible done. The most enjoyable part of my job was solving problems
Pros
Health insurance
Cons

Other Flex Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Various positions (Former Employee) –  Cork7 May 2019
Good workplace and good people. I worked there on various position, for example "Assembling and controling Smart Glasses DAQRI. Testing cameras for the Lockers. Controling, testing the safety features of Lockers, updateing software and firmware. Making sure that the final product meets certain prescribed standards. (Pelipod) Assembling motherboards for receivers, testing video systems. (graphic/video cards) (Datapath) "
Great place for progression if you are willing to work hard
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Ireland18 April 2019
Great place for progression if you are willing to work hard. Flex is a company that is happy for an employee to learn many different areas of the business in order to help your role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K