Flex Employee Review

Great team and a place you can do your best work

19 December 2017
Flex is a very agile company which allows it to pivot to serve different customers in different industries quickly. It's been said that Flex is a Fortune 500 company that behaves like a start-up. This in my view, is a very good thing.

There are few cumbersome processes (that I've encountered), which prevent you from working at full speed, and you honestly have a chance to create something new, innovate and do your best work.

The management culture comes from manufacturing and so will be a contrast for people with a consulting, business services or software company background. In my view, Flex would benefit from having more senior non-manufacturing leaders so it can look beyond operations and factories.

There is huge potential for Flex to grow, and for a hard working professional to really make a difference.
Pros
Good benefits package
Cons
Operations culture
5 August 2020
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) - Limerick
Enjoyed working in flex I found the lads to be sound, very helpful if you had issues with material. If you needed time off they would do there upmost to accommodate you. I found them to be very fair.
Pros
Day shift, people working there. You were left alone to do your job.
Cons
Money could be better.
7 May 2019
Various positions (Former Employee) - Cork
Good workplace and good people. I worked there on various position, for example "Assembling and controling Smart Glasses DAQRI. Testing cameras for the Lockers. Controling, testing the safety features of Lockers, updateing software and firmware. Making sure that the final product meets certain prescribed standards. (Pelipod) Assembling motherboards for receivers, testing video systems. (graphic/video cards) (Datapath) "
18 April 2019
Same location
Salesperson (Former Employee) - Ireland
Great place for progression if you are willing to work hard. Flex is a company that is happy for an employee to learn many different areas of the business in order to help your role.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K