Flexsource

Flexsource Employee Reviews

Ireland24 reviews
Coworkers were nice and so where the managers, work conditions were poor however.
12 hour shifts (12pm-12am), 4 days per week, minimum wage, inside a dark warehouse with no windows. Two 15 minute breaks, and a 30 minute break nearing the end of the shift. Pay was minimum wage (9.80e) and Sunday rate was (10.25e)
Pros
Friendly environment
Workplace filled with Nepotism
A very unprofessional workplace. I felt they had their select few favourites who could get away with anything, meanwhile if you were not part of that click they would be too harsh on you. It was more like who you know in there and you get away with pretty much anything
No complaints.
One of the best if not the best recruitment agency, never had any issues and would be very reluctant to leave, everyone is very helpful and would never hesitate to recommend anyone to join the team
Pros
Great agency to work for.
Cons
None that I can think of.
very friendly evvironment
its a very nice environment to work in and always busy. every task is well explained and work is always done in a timely manner without no unrealistic goals.
No holiday pay!They need slaves!
Bad place for work.no holiday after 6 months work , management bad, a typical day at work 13 to 15 hours start 03am finish 18pm ! First 6 hours no break for driver! They need slaves!
Please avoid
Very unprofessional, I’ve been there to register as a labour and everything went well in the first instance, I was promised that I will get back a phone call and sent all the details on my email, none of them happened, plus I tried to call them several times and sent emails, but nobody was answering. Totally waste of time. They didn’t even inform me that they can’t provide me with a job, just let me wait. Totally unprofessional. Please avoid if you don’t want to waste your time.
no job after 6 months
jumped through hoops for this company, I completed the on line testing to see if you can spot the wrong stuff in the bags and i passed with flying colours. 9 months later i was given a job offer the search unit for which i applied. i thought great cant wait to start and really make a difference, then i was ent for the medical no problem i said, what a stupid assumption i made, then and only then that i found out if you are colour blind you cannot work in this position. when i arrived home i enquired with flexsource why i wasn't told or asked beforehand only to be informed that they cannot ask until you are accepted. this i thought was extremely time wasting for both the employer and employee. I pointed out that if you apply for any position in any company they tell you the requirements, for example if you want to join dublin fire brigade one of the stipulations is that you are not color blind so why do they not say this at the start?? i will tell you why they then offered me a position in a lesser position that i was not interested in. I called them and informed them of my dissatisfaction of how the position and offer of a different position was handled and they shurreged me off saying there are other people who are interest. imagine my disbelief that this is what they are searching for in new employees who are willing to give it there all. the best outcome of this was i had applied for a position in the public service and got the position with less hassle and a clear understanding of the requirements for the position, Oh and also it was a full time position with more pay and - more...
Hgv Driver
Avoid Avoid Avoid... I worked for this crowd for DHL as an artic driver.. kept leaving me short in wages. Horrible people to deal with.
No roster given... have to wait for a text message during the day which can come late in the evening for that nights start time... complete joke. Might not even here from them, so you've now got no wage for next day,, not even a phone call to tell you this either.
Pros
was glad I left..
Cons
Long Hours required to make a living wage, @10.40/hr. paid at night rates which drops down to 10.20 when 6am comes
productiv fun work place
all ways having fun and bean able to work at fast pace

and a lot off pressure

making sure that the product is well quality control and

bean able to keep up with the standards
Pros
good brakes
Cons
long houers 12
Avoid at any cost
I won't even waste my time to review this modern human exploatation company. I won't even write anything more than just run away if you see their logo
Dull workplace
I enjoyed nothing about this job to be honest the supervisors were very short and arrogant and didnt understand when you could not get something the first time around.
Pros
Finish early
Cons
Long dull days
Fun work place
Was good job.Nice people.Good salary.I'm improved my english skills. Good team and managers.It was good time.Work safety and management was good.But very cold place.
Pros
Free lunches
Operator
Very nice and pleasant work. Cultural workers. I have learned a lot about the operation and maintenance of machines. Extra remuneration for work at work was motivating to improve their skills
Good Company
Flexsource is responsible for hire and send people to attend demand to clean in various places. The company always give me hours to work compatibles with my possibilities.
Competitive workplace.
Very competitive and happy place and environment to work. Effective and efficient workforce. Good safety ethics. Reward excellent productivity. Excellent holiday pay.
Learned to drive ppt, Good environment, good culture, worked only night shifts, weekends, and bank holidays. Not well organised, too much delays. Most enjoyable part of job is when we have what to do.
Bad exprience
worked through a company called "Flexsource", thought it was great getting full-time job and all, but got like 2 shifts inside first week. was okay. wage was bad. esepcially for the type of work we did.

shifts started to decrease rapidly and work mates were nasty and uptight. coudl'nt speak without been treated like a child.

my manager who was over me was disgraceful and very forgetful whenever one of his (us) workers try get in contact with him. very unprofessional. Flexsource is a bad company to work for and will not do it again in a hurry.
Pros
Cons
everything
Flexsource
Don't waste your time working for Flexsource. The roster is badly organized ....You get a text from flexsource telling you each day when to start work, which is usually 3 - 4 hours before a shift. The work is hard for little pay and no shift allowance. Some of the Managers where I worked are pig ignorant people who think they can say what they want to you and get away with it. STAY CLEAR OF THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!!!
Pros
Some Staff are friendly
Cons
minimum wage for evening work
EMC, good place to work
Like I said, I was working for EMC, EMC its good place to work, unfortunately no chance for permanent job, even for qualified people.
Cons
Since 2015 only 11 months contracts
excelente
es un excelente trabajo donde pude aprender muchas cosas, como trabajar en equipo, trabajar bajo presión, tener el área de trabajo ordenada y limpia, cargar y descargar mercancías
free environment
A typical would be busy and quiet tiring.
Well I learned how to organise boxes.

The job was well managed for me.

All co-worker were friendly and helpful because the also involved team work.

The hardest part of the job was we had to stack certain amount of boxes.

The most enjoyable part was the music played at the background.