Flexsource Employee Reviews

Please avoid
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin26 September 2019
Very unprofessional, I’ve been there to register as a labour and everything went well in the first instance, I was promised that I will get back a phone call and sent all the details on my email, none of them happened, plus I tried to call them several times and sent emails, but nobody was answering. Totally waste of time. They didn’t even inform me that they can’t provide me with a job, just let me wait. Totally unprofessional. Please avoid if you don’t want to waste your time.
no job after 6 months
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin9 September 2019
jumped through hoops for this company, I completed the on line testing to see if you can spot the wrong stuff in the bags and i passed with flying colours. 9 months later i was given a job offer the search unit for which i applied. i thought great cant wait to start and really make a difference, then i was ent for the medical no problem i said, what a stupid assumption i made, then and only then that i found out if you are colour blind you cannot work in this position. when i arrived home i enquired with flexsource why i wasn't told or asked beforehand only to be informed that they cannot ask until you are accepted. this i thought was extremely time wasting for both the employer and employee. I pointed out that if you apply for any position in any company they tell you the requirements, for example if you want to join dublin fire brigade one of the stipulations is that you are not color blind so why do they not say this at the start?? i will tell you why they then offered me a position in a lesser position that i was not interested in. I called them and informed them of my dissatisfaction of how the position and offer of a different position was handled and they shurreged me off saying there are other people who are interest. imagine my disbelief that this is what they are searching for in new employees who are willing to give it there all. the best outcome of this was i had applied for a position in the public service and got the position with less hassle and a clear understanding of the requirements for the position, Oh and also it was a full time position with more pay and  more... benefits maybe flixsourse done me a favour. if you are applying here look at short term as this is not a company that will value its employees  less
Hgv Driver
Hgv Driver with DHL (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 April 2019
Avoid Avoid Avoid... I worked for this crowd for DHL as an artic driver.. kept leaving me short in wages. Horrible people to deal with.
No roster given... have to wait for a text message during the day which can come late in the evening for that nights start time... complete joke. Might not even here from them, so you've now got no wage for next day,, not even a phone call to tell you this either.
Pros
was glad I left..
Cons
Long Hours required to make a living wage, @10.40/hr. paid at night rates which drops down to 10.20 when 6am comes
productiv fun work place
line feader (Former Employee) –  dublin swords25 March 2019
all ways having fun and bean able to work at fast pace

and a lot off pressure

making sure that the product is well quality control and
bean able to keep up with the standards
Pros
good brakes
Cons
long houers 12
Avoid at any cost
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown20 March 2019
I won't even waste my time to review this modern human exploatation company. I won't even write anything more than just run away if you see their logo
Dull workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 March 2019
I enjoyed nothing about this job to be honest the supervisors were very short and arrogant and didnt understand when you could not get something the first time around.
Pros
Finish early
Cons
Long dull days
Fun work place
Musgrave"- Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 October 2017
Was good job.Nice people.Good salary.I'm improved my english skills. Good team and managers.It was good time.Work safety and management was good.But very cold place.
Pros
Free lunches
Operator
Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 October 2017
Very nice and pleasant work. Cultural workers. I have learned a lot about the operation and maintenance of machines. Extra remuneration for work at work was motivating to improve their skills
Good Company
CLEANER (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 October 2017
Flexsource is responsible for hire and send people to attend demand to clean in various places. The company always give me hours to work compatibles with my possibilities.
Competitive workplace.
General Operatives (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland.8 June 2017
Very competitive and happy place and environment to work. Effective and efficient workforce. Good safety ethics. Reward excellent productivity. Excellent holiday pay.
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin20 January 2017
Learned to drive ppt, Good environment, good culture, worked only night shifts, weekends, and bank holidays. Not well organised, too much delays. Most enjoyable part of job is when we have what to do.
Bad exprience
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Timahoe, County Kildare7 October 2016
worked through a company called "Flexsource", thought it was great getting full-time job and all, but got like 2 shifts inside first week. was okay. wage was bad. esepcially for the type of work we did.

shifts started to decrease rapidly and work mates were nasty and uptight. coudl'nt speak without been treated like a child.

my manager who was over me was disgraceful and very forgetful whenever one of his (us) workers try get in contact with him. very unprofessional. Flexsource is a bad company to work for and will not do it again in a hurry.
Pros
Cons
everything
Flexsource
General operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 July 2016
Don't waste your time working for Flexsource. The roster is badly organized ....You get a text from flexsource telling you each day when to start work, which is usually 3 - 4 hours before a shift. The work is hard for little pay and no shift allowance. Some of the Managers where I worked are pig ignorant people who think they can say what they want to you and get away with it. STAY CLEAR OF THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!!!
Pros
Some Staff are friendly
Cons
minimum wage for evening work
EMC, good place to work
DAE System Test Technician (Former Employee) –  EMC Ovens, Ballincolling15 September 2015
Like I said, I was working for EMC, EMC its good place to work, unfortunately no chance for permanent job, even for qualified people.
Cons
Since 2015 only 11 months contracts
excelente
Almacenista (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D9 April 2015
es un excelente trabajo donde pude aprender muchas cosas, como trabajar en equipo, trabajar bajo presión, tener el área de trabajo ordenada y limpia, cargar y descargar mercancías
free environment
Duties (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, D13 October 2014
A typical would be busy and quiet tiring.
Well I learned how to organise boxes.
The job was well managed for me.
All co-worker were friendly and helpful because the also involved team work.
The hardest part of the job was we had to stack certain amount of boxes.
The most enjoyable part was the music played at the background.
....
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Blanchardstown, D2 February 2014
A typical day at work would be easy at the beginning and gets harder through the day as you are required to do a lot of walking, pulling pallet trucks, moving boxes. I learned a few things about working here mainly important ones would be how the goods are taken out of trailers and how they are sent to their desired location. I also learned some new skills here such as using the Compactor, operating a pallet truck. Management here is very strict you are required to pass targets while you work or you might not get called up to work. My co-workers are very friendly people which i get on well with, great bunch of people to work with. The hardest part of the job would be all the walking up and down the warehouse, apart from that there's nothing else. My most enjoyable part of the job was when i had to unload trailers, i really enjoyed doing this part of the job as time felt like it was going faster.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Hard Work and Low salary.
Temporary work
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  cork8 December 2013
No room for advancement. Stringently temporary work. /high turnover of staff.
Pros
better than the dole
Cons
temporary
Good recruitment agency
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 April 2013
Flexsource gave me an oportunity to work for Musgrave - a company that supplies two of Irelands biggest retail groups Centra and Supervalu. Every day at work looked the same... start and check the power palet truck and voice pick food from palets to cages ale day long sometimes up to 12h a day in a multicultural and multilingual team.
Pros
free coffee, great people
Cons
sometimes 60h of work a week, sometimes 20h