Flexsource

Flexsource Employee Reviews

Ireland29 reviews
The environment was a good place to work in and the management was very attentive and dedicated to workers welfare, by providing all necessary protective clothing and making sure all worked sent on site are well treated.
the worst recruitment agency in Ireland of all I have ever worked. big promises in the interview and then treat you like a number. agency staff and managers are thick and rude. do not respond to messages and emails and notify the roster only the day before. besides giving preference to people of the same nationality. run away from that agency
Pros
No pros
Cons
false promises, less hours
I started employment with Flexsource through 1 agent. I didn't do an interview but a written test and I started to work for them. I drove for an hour paying tolls to get there. I saw another position available that was closer to my home. It was with another agent in the same company. I was told once they didn't have work for me with the 1st agent I could do an interview with the company in dublin 15. I did the interview and was offered a job. I was called today to say that the company can't employ me because of a hire freeze because of Covid 19. I was told I was to go to the first agent and continue working with them. I explained that working with them was too far away and I couldn't go back to working with first agent. I have asked the 2nd agent to give me written confirmation why I won't start my new job so I have something to show the social welfare. So far she hasn't responded to me. I feel like I have been messed around and I asked for my P45. They are giving me my P45 and I have missed out on pay for the last 2 weeks coz I didn't work. My advice I wouldn't waste my time with them because they are badly organised they treat you like excriment. The place where I was placed for was nice and the other agency staff were nice but the management and agents are cowboys and don't treat you well.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Company treat workers really bad. From the interview moment till end was bad. They don’t pay fairly. Always very rude over the phone when you need their help
Cons
Horrible experience. Very messy recruitment agency. Not friendly. I had problems to get paid with them, in the interview day they were rude already. I do not recommend this company
A very unprofessional workplace. I felt they had their select few favourites who could get away with anything, meanwhile if you were not part of that click they would be too harsh on you. It was more like who you know in there and you get away with pretty much anything
One of the best if not the best recruitment agency, never had any issues and would be very reluctant to leave, everyone is very helpful and would never hesitate to recommend anyone to join the team
Pros
Great agency to work for.
Cons
None that I can think of.
its a very nice environment to work in and always busy. every task is well explained and work is always done in a timely manner without no unrealistic goals.
Bad place for work.no holiday after 6 months work , management bad, a typical day at work 13 to 15 hours start 03am finish 18pm ! First 6 hours no break for driver! They need slaves!
Very unprofessional, I’ve been there to register as a labour and everything went well in the first instance, I was promised that I will get back a phone call and sent all the details on my email, none of them happened, plus I tried to call them several times and sent emails, but nobody was answering. Totally waste of time. They didn’t even inform me that they can’t provide me with a job, just let me wait. Totally unprofessional. Please avoid if you don’t want to waste your time.
jumped through hoops for this company, I completed the on line testing to see if you can spot the wrong stuff in the bags and i passed with flying colours. 9 months later i was given a job offer the search unit for which i applied. i thought great cant wait to start and really make a difference, then i was ent for the medical no problem i said, what a stupid assumption i made, then and only then that i found out if you are colour blind you cannot work in this position. when i arrived home i enquired with flexsource why i wasn't told or asked beforehand only to be informed that they cannot ask until you are accepted. this i thought was extremely time wasting for both the employer and employee. I pointed out that if you apply for any position in any company they tell you the requirements, for example if you want to join dublin fire brigade one of the stipulations is that you are not color blind so why do they not say this at the start?? i will tell you why they then offered me a position in a lesser position that i was not interested in. I called them and informed them of my dissatisfaction of how the position and offer of a different position was handled and they shurreged me off saying there are other people who are interest. imagine my disbelief that this is what they are searching for in new employees who are willing to give it there all. the best outcome of this was i had applied for a position in the public service and got the position with less hassle and a clear understanding of the requirements for the position, Oh and also it was a full time position with more pay and - more...
12 hour shifts (12pm-12am), 4 days per week, minimum wage, inside a dark warehouse with no windows. Two 15 minute breaks, and a 30 minute break nearing the end of the shift. Pay was minimum wage (9.80e) and Sunday rate was (10.25e)
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Avoid Avoid Avoid... I worked for this crowd for DHL as an artic driver.. kept leaving me short in wages. Horrible people to deal with.
No roster given... have to wait for a text message during the day which can come late in the evening for that nights start time... complete joke. Might not even here from them, so you've now got no wage for next day,, not even a phone call to tell you this either.
Pros
was glad I left..
Cons
Long Hours required to make a living wage, @10.40/hr. paid at night rates which drops down to 10.20 when 6am comes
all ways having fun and bean able to work at fast pace

and a lot off pressure

making sure that the product is well quality control and

bean able to keep up with the standards
Pros
good brakes
Cons
long houers 12
I won't even waste my time to review this modern human exploatation company. I won't even write anything more than just run away if you see their logo
I enjoyed nothing about this job to be honest the supervisors were very short and arrogant and didnt understand when you could not get something the first time around.
Pros
Finish early
Cons
Long dull days
Was good job.Nice people.Good salary.I'm improved my english skills. Good team and managers.It was good time.Work safety and management was good.But very cold place.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very nice and pleasant work. Cultural workers. I have learned a lot about the operation and maintenance of machines. Extra remuneration for work at work was motivating to improve their skills
Flexsource is responsible for hire and send people to attend demand to clean in various places. The company always give me hours to work compatibles with my possibilities.
Very competitive and happy place and environment to work. Effective and efficient workforce. Good safety ethics. Reward excellent productivity. Excellent holiday pay.
Learned to drive ppt, Good environment, good culture, worked only night shifts, weekends, and bank holidays. Not well organised, too much delays. Most enjoyable part of job is when we have what to do.