Flexsource

Flexsource Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland29 reviews
12 hour shifts (12pm-12am), 4 days per week, minimum wage, inside a dark warehouse with no windows. Two 15 minute breaks, and a 30 minute break nearing the end of the shift. Pay was minimum wage (9.80e) and Sunday rate was (10.25e)
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
jumped through hoops for this company, I completed the on line testing to see if you can spot the wrong stuff in the bags and i passed with flying colours. 9 months later i was given a job offer the search unit for which i applied. i thought great cant wait to start and really make a difference, then i was ent for the medical no problem i said, what a stupid assumption i made, then and only then that i found out if you are colour blind you cannot work in this position. when i arrived home i enquired with flexsource why i wasn't told or asked beforehand only to be informed that they cannot ask until you are accepted. this i thought was extremely time wasting for both the employer and employee. I pointed out that if you apply for any position in any company they tell you the requirements, for example if you want to join dublin fire brigade one of the stipulations is that you are not color blind so why do they not say this at the start?? i will tell you why they then offered me a position in a lesser position that i was not interested in. I called them and informed them of my dissatisfaction of how the position and offer of a different position was handled and they shurreged me off saying there are other people who are interest. imagine my disbelief that this is what they are searching for in new employees who are willing to give it there all. the best outcome of this was i had applied for a position in the public service and got the position with less hassle and a clear understanding of the requirements for the position, Oh and also it was a full time position with more pay and - more...
Was good job.Nice people.Good salary.I'm improved my english skills. Good team and managers.It was good time.Work safety and management was good.But very cold place.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Learned to drive ppt, Good environment, good culture, worked only night shifts, weekends, and bank holidays. Not well organised, too much delays. Most enjoyable part of job is when we have what to do.
Cons
A typical day at work would be easy at the beginning and gets harder through the day as you are required to do a lot of walking, pulling pallet trucks, moving boxes. I learned a few things about working here mainly important ones would be how the goods are taken out of trailers and how they are sent to their desired location. I also learned some new skills here such as using the Compactor, operating a pallet truck. Management here is very strict you are required to pass targets while you work or you might not get called up to work. My co-workers are very friendly people which i get on well with, great bunch of people to work with. The hardest part of the job would be all the walking up and down the warehouse, apart from that there's nothing else. My most enjoyable part of the job was when i had to unload trailers, i really enjoyed doing this part of the job as time felt like it was going faster.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Hard Work and Low salary.