The hours you get will depend more on how you work, your availability and interest, not on how nice your manager is. Of course as in any other business it also depends on budget hours. Keep the hard work and you'll see rewards, I went from an 8h contrat to full time while having a not great manager...
Long, exhausting and constantly under staffed
Depends on how sound your manager is, the can give you more than your contracted hours if they're able and nice. The company has been cutting back on hours nationwide though so beware.
- What is the interview process like at Flying Tiger Copenhagen?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Flying Tiger Copenhagen about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Flying Tiger Copenhagen?One person answered
- Do you hire people from other countries?One person answered
- Any tips for the interview with Flying Tiger Copenhagen?One person answered
- Do you obtain Transition Year Work Placements?