Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Reviews in Dublin

Amazing company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
This is one of the best company I have ever worked for. Great opportunities to progress, amazing management team, very good life-work balance, excellent work environment, very relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed every second of my time in Tiger.
Only OK. Had to leave
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2019
Worked here for a few years. Company gone down hill since departure of original owners. No longer a feeling of unity or support. Head office seem uncaring, all they want is money and targets. Don't care about staff. Too quick to give warnings over the smallest things. No support on shop floor from shop manager. Often left to own devices and help not given when asked. Time frames given to complete jobs which is fine but at busy times it can be difficult completely finish a job in the required time as you are pulled in different directions. Store manager never understood that we needed her support on the shop floor, she sat in the office all day every day. I left for this reason
Pros
Good music
Cons
Terrible pay. Lack of support
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 September 2019
I enjoy working here, it's a very friendly area to work in and the experience is amazing and training is excellent. I would recommend this career to any young person.
Ok
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 November 2018
Fine to work for but head office do not care/take on board anything their staff recommend. Store managers do not hire their own staff, deal with their own orders or anything else one would imagine a store manager should be in control of.
Its ok
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 April 2018
Ok for the short term. Anything longer than that the job become tedious. A lot of the rules are pointless and make the job difficult to enjoy sometimes.