Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlow Town, County Carlow4 September 2019
loved working here, the collegues were always so helpful and friendly. the shop had a good atmosphere and was a lovely place to be. the benifits were great and staff were well looked after
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 September 2019
I enjoy working here, it's a very friendly area to work in and the experience is amazing and training is excellent. I would recommend this career to any young person.
Fun concepts to sell, can be stressful environment
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bray30 May 2019
When I started my manager was great, made the team work so well together. We recently got a new manager and the dynamic has completely changed and work has become more stressful. I still love merchandising and creating displays, that's one great thing they will always give you some sort of creative freedom with that. It's all really a matter of what staff you end up with and how well you get along. As for head office its a tight knit group so you can't get away with anything, they've been cutting back on hours across all stores recently which isn't great. They also hold the customer above all employees even when the customer is clearly in the wrong and does not have valid complaint, you will still get reprimanded.
Pros
Fun merchandising and products
Cons
Bad management