Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland12 reviews
I work here as a Team Leader, the job is quite physical lots of products which I love and loads of interaction with customers and team. I like how our store can order products we think will sell which is quite cool. The culture is quite good we had a nice summer party free food and drinks from head office.
I can get extra hours if I need more money in other stores.
loved working here, the collegues were always so helpful and friendly. the shop had a good atmosphere and was a lovely place to be. the benifits were great and staff were well looked after
Do not work here. All those items you see amazingly displayed is due to the staff and their merchandising skills. They come in lots of huge boxes you are constantly on your feet all day, up and down the stairs to get stock. In and out of boxes all day. Nothing can be uneven, out of place. Everything has to be refilled and stocked up. You get no praise whatsoever. Huge shipment of stock usually comes in Wednesday or Friday those two days became a trend for the manager to always call in sick or would be coming in late in the afternoon so it was the little people doing all the heavy lifting. Most of the time the manager stayed in the office talking to her “girls” planning nights out and weekends away. Queues would be out the door, staff and myself many of times would have to ring the bell several times for the manager to come on the floor to give a refund. Most of the staff was tired of ringing the bell they just took their own initiative and swapped items out or even swapped items for similar price range. Christmas was a nightmare. Constantly pushed daily to reach sale targets. If you wear uncomfortable shoes you’ll feel it by the end of the day. You are constantly being watched on the camera all day to make sure you are ‘busy’ and if you were seen talking on floor with your colleagues that would get the manager out quicker then ringing the bell for assistance. Manager was always constantly late, one time I was told to start early at 8AM to help stock and she didn’t arrive until 9AM. Finger print clock in was not working for her so I lost an hour waiting on her to arrive. Swapping - more...
Pros
Free end of stock items.
Cons
Long hours, heavy lifting, unappreciated, management lacked
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flying Tiger Copenhagen?