Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Review

View all Flying Tiger Copenhagen reviews

Bustling environment , Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 November 2019
I work here as a Team Leader, the job is quite physical lots of products which I love and loads of interaction with customers and team. I like how our store can order products we think will sell which is quite cool. The culture is quite good we had a nice summer party free food and drinks from head office.
I can get extra hours if I need more money in other stores.

Other Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Reviews

Amazing company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
This is one of the best company I have ever worked for. Great opportunities to progress, amazing management team, very good life-work balance, excellent work environment, very relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed every second of my time in Tiger.
Only OK. Had to leave
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2019
Worked here for a few years. Company gone down hill since departure of original owners. No longer a feeling of unity or support. Head office seem uncaring, all they want is money and targets. Don't care about staff. Too quick to give warnings over the smallest things. No support on shop floor from shop manager. Often left to own devices and help not given when asked. Time frames given to complete jobs which is fine but at busy times it can be difficult completely finish a job in the required time as you are pulled in different directions. Store manager never understood that we needed her support on the shop floor, she sat in the office all day every day. I left for this reason
Pros
Good music
Cons
Terrible pay. Lack of support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flying Tiger Copenhagen. Our community is ready to answer.

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Reviews by Location