Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Review

View all Flying Tiger Copenhagen reviews

Fun concepts to sell, can be stressful environment
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bray30 May 2019
When I started my manager was great, made the team work so well together. We recently got a new manager and the dynamic has completely changed and work has become more stressful. I still love merchandising and creating displays, that's one great thing they will always give you some sort of creative freedom with that. It's all really a matter of what staff you end up with and how well you get along. As for head office its a tight knit group so you can't get away with anything, they've been cutting back on hours across all stores recently which isn't great. They also hold the customer above all employees even when the customer is clearly in the wrong and does not have valid complaint, you will still get reprimanded.
Pros
Fun merchandising and products
Cons
Bad management

Other Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Reviews

Bustling environment , Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 November 2019
I work here as a Team Leader, the job is quite physical lots of products which I love and loads of interaction with customers and team. I like how our store can order products we think will sell which is quite cool. The culture is quite good we had a nice summer party free food and drinks from head office.
I can get extra hours if I need more money in other stores.
Amazing company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
This is one of the best company I have ever worked for. Great opportunities to progress, amazing management team, very good life-work balance, excellent work environment, very relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed every second of my time in Tiger.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flying Tiger Copenhagen. Our community is ready to answer.

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Reviews by Location