Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Review

View all Flying Tiger Copenhagen reviews

do not work here
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ireland10 July 2019
This company is disgraceful. From the way they treat staff to the daily handling of duties. Low pay for the amount of work expected from staff. Zero health and safety procedures, if you hurt yourself, your manual handling will be questioned even though they expect people to lift 10kg and upward boxes no matter their size. They pretend to support staff eg with mental health etc this is a lie! No time to be sick due to having too little staff in store. Monthly pay which sometimes runs well over four weeks. Favourtism throughout the company. Do not adhere to legal working hours on or between shifts, also do not get legal lunchbreaks. Often working 12 hour shifts with just about an hour break. Constantly given negative feedback, your displays are never good enough, your sales are never high enough, you never had enough work done in the time allocated etc. And that's only touching the surface.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Read above

Other Flying Tiger Copenhagen Employee Reviews

Bustling environment , Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 November 2019
I work here as a Team Leader, the job is quite physical lots of products which I love and loads of interaction with customers and team. I like how our store can order products we think will sell which is quite cool. The culture is quite good we had a nice summer party free food and drinks from head office.
I can get extra hours if I need more money in other stores.
Amazing company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2019
This is one of the best company I have ever worked for. Great opportunities to progress, amazing management team, very good life-work balance, excellent work environment, very relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed every second of my time in Tiger.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flying Tiger Copenhagen. Our community is ready to answer.

Flying Tiger Copenhagen Reviews by Location