Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 6,189 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin21 June 2019
Teamwork is goal and staffs also create a fun environment. Management and old staffs always available to help and guide new staffs. Everyone always put extra effort to satisfy every customer.
Pros
Discount on products and sometimes we get 50% off items
Cons
Good Job
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 January 2019
I worked very good in Foot Locker thanks to my manager that gave me the possibility to improve my English and my sales skills.
He was very available for anything and I did a really good training before to start as sales associate.
Pros
Fun workplaces, improve your skills
Cons
Weekend shift and Bank holiday
Fun workplace
great merchandise
great flexibility
not enough hours
hence, not enough money
hectic work at Christmas time due to extreme fast pace
Pros
discounts and commission
Cons
not enough hours, hence not enough money
great job with great people
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  o connell street dublin1 August 2018
loved every minute of being in this fast paced environment.
earning is reliant on how hard you work but the team make it easy to work hard!

highly recommend!
Pros
good commission
Cons
pressure to meet targets
Great Company to work for
Store Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Galway11 April 2017
Footlocker has set me up for the future . Company's core values are amazing . Training programs provided are specific and gives you confidence to work with people as you know what you are talking about .
Pros
Cool Kicks
Fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2017
Wonderful experiences through working as sales assistant
Friendly staff
Enjoyable
Lovely clothes
Exciting to get up for this workplace
Pros
Discounts
Enjoyable, healthy atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin23 June 2016
Enjoyed working here, friendly colleagues and management, reasonable hours. Developed customer service skills. Late shifts and working on weekends was difficult
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Closing
Demanding, rewarding experience
Supervisor (Shift Leader) (Current Employee) –  Dublin 1524 July 2015
Busy and very demanding depending on your position and the level of staff you work with. Rewarding in terms of the experience you gain, not a typical retail job.
Target-based yet fun workplace.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Galway, Ireland9 October 2012
A typical day at work began with a check of the personal sales targets and other tasks set out for the day. Each employee had a target specific to them for $ amount; multiple sales %; apparel %; accessories %; insoles (1 for every $500); and, socks and shoe care amounts, as well as tasks including stock replenishment for when there were no customers to be served. I learned many things in this position; given that I was a senior member of staff, I was responsible for ensuring these targets were reached in the absence of Store or Assistant Managers and therefore learned how to lead a team of associates and deal with all types of personalities and work ethics. Management were involved in all aspects of the job, though their extra duties were what gave me the chance to lead the team when they were required elsewhere for conference calls etc. Co-workers were all of a similar age to me and we got on very well; once the work was being done and the targets were being met, everything went smoothly. The hardest part of the job for me was that when trade slowed, hours were inevitably cut. This was not helped by the state of the economy in Ireland and it was for this reason that I left the company to travel and work in Australia. The most enjoyable part of the job was that, as you would expect when dealing with the public, no two customers were the same; the job afforded you the opportunity to deal with basic questions from the most suitable shoe for a 2 year old toddler to the more complicated question of which shoe in the varied range carried in-store would most suit the needs of a distance  more... runner who was training for a marathon and would be covering long distances.  less