Foot Locker

Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,388 reviews
i enjoy the staff and the customers, they bring life to the shop and it is a good place to work if you are in collage, i wouldn't recommend it for someone who needs full time hours only managers get that. its more suitable for the young adults trying to get there foot in the door. if you put the work in they will notice you and progress you eventually
Pros
Cons
contract
I've worked there for awhile now and it's not worth the discount.. They show zero respect about us employees and were always bending over backwards for this company, for nothing. 10/10 don't recommend Footlocker to anyone. Not even to my worst enemy
Pros
Discount
Cons
Store manager constantly making your life a nightmare
If you Love shoes and love a fun workplace I highly suggest Foot Locker. They take good care of their employees. I really enjoyed being manager for Kids Foot Locker.
work for them if youd like discounts on the shoes and clothing. Do not work there if you want to have a career. its not a good long term job. the turn over in Washington for management is horrible.
Pros
compensation
Cons
management
Très enrichissant bien que sur le plan professionnel que personnels..
Pros
Mutuelle, chèque cadeau et tickets restaurant
Cons
Horaire compliqué
Creatieve omgeving maar wel 100% Amerikaans, dus gemeenschappelijke klapsessies waar je wel van moet houden en enthousiast doen is een pre en dat is soms lastig om vol te houden.Sample days is erg leuk, voor echt een prikkie leuke items kopen, ze doen een paar keer per jaar leuke bijeenkomsten of feestjes voor het personeel.Al met al een prima werkgever waar je veel internationale ervaring op kunt doen en je je energie kwijt kunt.
Pros
Sample days
The job is fun, opportunities to move up, great people, goal-oriented management. Break, lunch freq. depend on store manager. Very flexible hours. Job is basically talking to a diverse audience of people everyday throughout, closing just tidy up the store, make it look presentable.
Pros
Fun workplace, Kind management, Flexible hours
Cons
Little benefits for PT, Low pay over all positions
Ho lavorato in Foot Locker per 9 mesi. Il lavoro è frenetico, non si sta un attimo fermi (letteralmente). La cosa peggiore è il fatto che il manager ti spinge giornalmente a fare pressione al 100% sui clienti appena entrati in negozio, diventando al limite dello scortese, e soprattutto il mio manager cercava di creare competizione senza scrupoli tra i colleghi per il raggiungimento degli obbiettivi (vendere solette etc.) Io ero tra quelli che vendevano di più sia per merce generica sia soprattutto per merce targata Foot locker e nonostante tutto venivo "rimproverata" insieme a tutti gli altri colleghi ogni settimana PER FARE ANCORA DI PIU'. L'unica cosa positiva sono stati i miei colleghi perché si è creata una squadra giovanile e il tempo riusciva a passare solo grazie alla spensieratezza di questo clima.Dopo 9 mesi mi hanno proposto di rinnovare il contratto ma sono scappata, sinceramente lo consiglio solo a ragazzini che vogliono guadagnare qualcosa e che lo prendono come lavoro "di stallo".
Pros
stipendio buono, ambiente di lavoro giovanile
Cons
pressioni fisse dai superiori, stress, competizione, strategia di vendita troppo aggressiva nei confronti del cliente
Nette Kollegen, pünktliches Gehalt aber sehr hohe Anforderungen durch den Arbeitgeber. Man muss bestimmte Verkaufsziele erreichen sonst wird man schnell ersetzt. Sehr hoher Druck.
Bonne équipe, Bonne entente,Ambiance plaisante,
Pros
Bonne équipe et entente
Cons
Population faible
Worked there for almost a year in the E customer care department and was very good at it, although I ended up quitting I regret it and am not able to get rehired due to attendance problems and not giving a 2 week notice due to me being upset about not being allowed to work from home even though corporate was working from home months in advance. I could of easily stayed with this company and completed my probation period I was put on for attendance and most likely moved up in the company. They empowered me to give refunds without approval which is nice. A lot of managers especially in the call center aren't even very knowledgeable about policies, or when there are changes. Any time there is a tech problem, good luck having it fixed. You just have to keep telling the customers same thing of "I put in an IT ticket for your issue and you will be contacted" which doesn't typically get fixed EVER. That was probably the most frustrating thing, but you learn to deal with it. The team leads in my department at Wausau location were great, but not the ones in Oshkosh. If you're full time you constantly have mandatory over time, so just stay part time and take the hours you want. You get to pick your hours but have to work at least a 6 hour shift either saturday or sunday. The work is a lot of copy and paste and just knowing your stuff. They also will train you in Prepaid and claims, and other departments and don't give you a pay increase but that's no shocker to call center jobs.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, relaxed work environment, decent break room and nice people work there for the most part
Cons
Very corporate, would get blamed for "inappropriate" convos i wasn't even apart of
If you are a student and want a cool and fun job to do, Footlocker is a great place with the right management. Many managers understand that if you are a student, school comes first. Most work with you as long as you communicate effectively and come with energy to work.
Pretty much sucks at times and you get no reconciliation or recognition for the work you do and you are always wrong even when you right. Good for young folks
Leuk en korting als je zelf Israëlitisch kopen gezellige sfeer en een hele toffe winkel om in te werken
Pros
Kortingen, bonussen
Cons
Soms geen vrij in het weekend
Stimolante e coinvolgente; il personale è molto giovane, quindo diventa molto facile collaborare.
Ho lavorato in diversi negozi per diversi anni... ambiente terribile, pressioni assurde. La competizione che si creava in negozio non era né sana né costruttiva. Sono passati molti anni e magari ora le cose sono migliorate...per quanto mi riguarda è stato terribile.
Pros
Contratto/ stipendio
Cons
Ambiente di lavoro, policy aziendale e molte altre cose
Lot's of opportunities to learn and grow if you do the work. All levels of leadership are down to earth and easy to talk to. The customer is always the top priority in everything. I'm proud to work for a true American brand that I grew up with.
Pros
Strong leadership
Cons
I wish I started working for them earlier
i would like to see more growth and development for staff. I think more diversity and inclusion is necessary as well. the work place should be a place where you can grow personally and professionally and you feel that support from the Ceo down to the cashiers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
glass ceiling
You can find a better company. The benefits are ok, but executive leaders are not hard workers and it’s mostly a white mens club. If you have progressive ideas and want to work for a company that can change fast and also believe in the social issues they claim to support...you can find a better company.
This is a great company to work for just don’t have the ability to support my family with the payManagement is active in trying to make u successful The benefits are great but promotions are few & far between most people that have higher positions keep them long term
Love it. Good learning and working environment. The people can be a little weird as they do hire a lot of young ppl but if you stay to yourself get in and do your job and or you will have no problem.
  1. Employee reviews