Foot Locker
Coronavirus update
Information from Foot Locker:

Foot Locker Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway2 reviews
A typical day at work began with a check of the personal sales targets and other tasks set out for the day. Each employee had a target specific to them for $ amount; multiple sales %; apparel %; accessories %; insoles (1 for every $500); and, socks and shoe care amounts, as well as tasks including stock replenishment for when there were no customers to be served. I learned many things in this position; given that I was a senior member of staff, I was responsible for ensuring these targets were reached in the absence of Store or Assistant Managers and therefore learned how to lead a team of associates and deal with all types of personalities and work ethics. Management were involved in all aspects of the job, though their extra duties were what gave me the chance to lead the team when they were required elsewhere for conference calls etc. Co-workers were all of a similar age to me and we got on very well; once the work was being done and the targets were being met, everything went smoothly. The hardest part of the job for me was that when trade slowed, hours were inevitably cut. This was not helped by the state of the economy in Ireland and it was for this reason that I left the company to travel and work in Australia. The most enjoyable part of the job was that, as you would expect when dealing with the public, no two customers were the same; the job afforded you the opportunity to deal with basic questions from the most suitable shoe for a 2 year old toddler to the more complicated question of which shoe in the varied range carried in-store would most suit the needs of a distance - more...
Footlocker has set me up for the future . Company's core values are amazing . Training programs provided are specific and gives you confidence to work with people as you know what you are talking about .
Pros
Cool Kicks