Forcepoint

Forcepoint Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my time at Forcepoint. It was well situated in Dublin and the pay was reasonable. What really stood out as a draw to the company was the staff. There is a great culture of friendship in the company which is helped by the fact that there are many departments in the same area but mostly they just seem to employ good people. The social club was very good too. I left as I was in a job that didn't fit my interests and I wanted to go back to education.
I was really surprised that my manager was leaving a week after I was employed. Unstable environment, poor management. There were people that were quitting even after a day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
unstable environment
Work loads can be fluctuating, but diverse.Got the opportunity to learn many skills, but felt that they were self-driven. I felt management could be a lot more personal with the development of their employees. Co-Workers in my region were great and we really bounced of each other to develop within the company. Hardest part of the job was seeing many people leave, once again I felt in my case and in the others the development focus on individuals just was not there. Working with all the different stakeholders on issues be they technical, sales driven, or analytical. The people is what made Websense great.
Pros
plenty of freebies
Cons
Impersonal Management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Forcepoint?