Forever 21

Forever 21 Employee Reviews

When I started in the christmasperiod everyone already knew each other. I started with two others and they were put on till while I was on floor which was harder for me to get to know other workers but other than that of feeling left out I enjoyed especially a busy shop
Pros
discounts
Cons
not able to get to know anyonethere
When I decided to apply for Forever 21 I never imagine that I was going to have the nicest and fun experience. Was hard work but enjoyable. I learned so many things, was good.
productive work space always hard working team, always fun and enjoyable. friendly work space and good pay and regular hours to ensure happy work force.
A primera hora de la manana ver todos los email de mi correo y responder y gestionar aquellos mas urgentes. Intento organizar el dia para que me pueda ir a casa tranquila con todo hecho.
Pros
estoy trabajando d'onde quiero
Cons
no se cuando te finiquitan, incertidumbre siempre
It is a very busy and fast store, where employees have to develop skills on costumer service, organization and aesthetic display of products. diverse people that come up with different ideas as a teams. I've learned to manage a big amount of responsibilities, keeping and creating own targets, about a visual merchandising. I also learned that organizational skills and communication are the key to the success. Management crew is young, flexible on new requirements and discerning. The co-workers are friendly, funny and most hard workers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with long hours on feet, and the usual busiest times of any trade. The most enjoyable part of the job is the chance to know many people, from co-workers to costumers of whom many times become friends.
Pros
Salary slightly above the average trade.
Cons
Long hours on feet and lack of staffs.
A typical day at work is having a continuous steady pace through out the day. I must be on top of standards and go backs regularly, It is my responsibility to help any customers with the best of my ability in my section. I also need to try sell to customers therefore I'm an easy, friendly person to talk to. I've learned how to work in a busy environment, working under pressure and i've learned how to work as part of a team. I'm trained in accessories, fitting rooms and on the floor. My co-workers in Forever 21 are all lovely, fun people to work with. The hardest part of my job is possibly making sure go backs are done by closing. My favorite part of the job is interacting with customers and helping them choose products which suit them.
Pros
A small discount and always kept busy
Cons
Long hours and the distance I have to travel
A very busy store to work for, always kept on your toes and always something to be done, lovely pleasant colleagues that are always willing to help out when things get busy.
starting early morning you have to be really fast to do big jobs before opening store great management really friendly and helpful best colleque ever had overnights were really long and hard but love it
Pros
big team
Forever 21 was a fun place to work. All the staff were really helpful.