Forever 21

Forever 21 Pay & Benefits reviews: Retail Sales Associate

Not a good pay but good for communication skills.
Retail is good for getting yourself out there with communication and learning about money and sales . Organization is another skill that is helpful. You don’t get benefits other than a small discount but it was good to be able to be the first to see the new clothes before anyone else did.
forever 21
i would no recommend to work at forever 21 management is always on the phone doesn’t pay attention to the store.. mixes up the days you cannot work and never does his work
Ready To Go
They pay sucks and your barely get hours i get paid so much less then I did at other jobs it really isn’t worth it at all. Then when the started cutting hours because they do not have enough money to give really was the final straw for me.
Working at XXI
I worked at XXI in Louisiana and it was a lot especially since in La, pay is way lower. We also had a big store but so much merchandise. So being that this store was so big it was a lot to keep up with.
Pros
It’s a clothing store
Cons
Employee discount and pay
Its a good place to work at if your not looking for many hours.
I worked there for 5-6 months and quite because my hours were disappearing. I went from working more than 70 hours a month to working less than 10 hours a month.
Good temporary job
Scheduling is very flexible, but they will sometimes call you on your days off and ask for you to come in. The P.O.S. system is hard to use at first but easy to learn. People are friendly most of the time but depends on how they're feeling that day.
Pros
Employee 10% discount, flexible scheduling
Cons
No parking/have to pay for parking, shady area
Make sure they pay you!
They have a tendency to pay only certain workers on time. They currently have a lawsuit against not paying employees at all. It is so much paperwork that could have been avoided by having my checks ready on pay day.
Work hours
This is a great job to have while being a student in college. The store manager matches my availability with my school schedule each semester. I recommend it to any student.
Cons
Have to work weekends and holidays.
Okay
The store manager has a lot of anger towards her staff.....very aggressive & not very nice.... she doesn’t give very good hours only gives what she wants
It was okay
This job was okay but not okay enough to maintain bills. The environment was great but the work was not. I had very few hours which made a check not even enough to pay one bill.
stressful job
they overworked you and did not pay you enough everyones salaries where different there newer people got paid more than the people who have been working there for years
Poor management
The environment was very judgmental and workers were very underappreciated. I ended up doing the job of several people. Anyone who was not considered good looking was hidden away at jobs in the back of the store and only came out to fix everyone else's mess after closing. There were no benefits, the breaks were often skipped and only lasted 15 minutes.The manager was also unwilling to work with me on my schedule and was reluctant to do any form of sift changes even when that issue already had participants willing to swap and resolve the issue very simply.
Productive , outgoing , flexible
When working for forever 21 I enjoyed myself . The productivity was everything considering I'm always on the go and dislike sitting still too long.The team of co workers I had were great individuals all around everyone made sure the job was done , we collaborated well in most projects etc. Hours were very decent & flexible most of the time. Pay was decent & I absolutely adored the work culture . only downfall would be management needs better traning & skill set .
Pros
Productive, nice hours, great team
Cons
Bad management
its retail
I mean what can I say, retail is retail. the customers suck, except for the few nice ones, nobody knows how put clothes back on hangers, and they think the whole store is a garbage can. if you cant handle being a part time janitor, this isn't the place for you. my team was cool though, wild people that made it decent to work there but the pay was pretty standard. a good job if it's your first or you're trying to make a little extra money
Pros
not stuck in one spot
Cons
the pay
Retail isn’t for everyone
The job is okay as a summer job when youre on a break from school however, anyone who prizes their sanity shouldnt look forward to this as a long term gig unless you like to serve others. The hours suck, the traffic is super heavy in this store specifically, and the pay isn’t enough.
not good
low pay, barely any discounts (only 10% off), short breaks, petty managers and a very stressful environment. the low wages is not worth dealing with customers or store managers. the only good thing about this job was making friends
quick paced environment with little advancement available
you were started out with good hours which made the job seem like it paid well. but as management hired more people than was necessary the hours disappeared. it is very unorganized. the pay is low and the staff are unfriendly. the discount applies to very little as well.
Nice part time job while your in school
Nice part time job while your in school. Nice discount for family and friend, especially on holidays. Casual attire. Easy job one you get it. All about up selling.
Forever 21 @Stonecrest Mall, Lithonia GA
The managers were friends with everybody. Some people worked honestly and others played. The scheduled hours are not always fair but HR or store manager was willing to accommodate.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Breaks are not granted if you’ve worked under a certain amount of hours
productive and fun working environement
I enjoyed my time working here very much. I had the chance to interact with new customers everyday.Due to my sociable personality I was able to build great relationships with my colleagues very quickly.
Pros
a good lunch time
Cons
long hurs
typical cooperate retail company worksetting
Pushed to get people to sign up for the credit card, and emails even if customer isn't biting. Employees don't get a very high percentage in discounts, unable to hold clothing items for longer than a day. Not very much incentive for employees to do a good job, no benefits, haven't seen a performance review since i started working there.(it's been close to a year now) Very high plastic use!! feel like i'm contributing so much to world pollution just by doing a full shifts worth of shipment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K