FORWARD EMPHASIS INTERNATIONAL

FORWARD EMPHASIS INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Ideal for a starter role for young people who are unsure of what they want to do or just out of school.

No real internal carer prospects.Basic minimum wage salary.High staff turnover.Ideal for a starter role for young people who are unsure of what they want to do or are just out of school.

Pros

Canteen.

Cons

Salary. No internal career prospects.

Educational friendly helpful

Learned so much since I have started and learning everyday and the team work is the best I have ever worked with. Anything I need help with someone is there straight away.

Cons

Normal working hours

Insights into FORWARD EMPHASIS INTERNATIONAL

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Minimum Wage

Minimum Wage - little training given to commence the job.No career progression - opportunities not givenNo help for staff to deal with difficult customersCant book annual leave

I spent 6 years at Forward Emphasis. Great atmosphere and great place to be. The management were great very approachable. Good opportunities for progression

Management where approachable and easy to work with. Dont expect any promised pay rises, they dont happen.

Worked here for several years with promises of progression and and pay scaling. Doesn't and never happens. Staff turn around is amazing, considering it is in such a remote area.

Pros

Beautiful part of the world

Cons

Remote part of the world

Ok place to work

can be very monotenous with little training given. Saying that I worked for this company over 10 years ago and things may well have changed since then.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

poor training

Productive place to work and to improve your skills

I enjoyed working here with a team and having the opportunities to try different roles within the company and engaging with people over the phone. I enjoyed helping customers with information they needed and being as helpful as I can.

Pros

Staff/team nights

Forward Emphasis International is a good place to work. The typical day is land to work, sign in, log into computer, start making phone calls and enter information into database that was collected from customer. The culture was easy going.

If all else fails

A who you're related to not what you know environment. Terrible pay, terrible commission and terrible holiday structure. No managerial structure or HR department.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Bad basic/commission, Bad working environment, no managerial structure

Fun workplace but minimum wages

Really enjoyed working here but as it is an outsourcing company you get paid minimum wage for doing a job that others get paid more to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FORWARD EMPHASIS INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement