Fresh The Good Food Market Employee Reviews for Deli Associate
Deli Associate3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
There are a lot of things to do on the Sandwich bar. Is not just selling them, but you need to prepare 20 kinds of sandwiches every morning, then refill all ingredients, the chalet the expiration date, then clean the place, the tools, defrosting the fridges once per week, doing the hasap witch many times is stressful for me. I thought I only do make sandwiches and the sell them and at the end clean.
Bad management, less hours of work then normaly on the contract.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Fresh The Good Food Market reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh The Good Food Market. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Fresh The Good Food Market
- Why would you want to work at Fresh The Good Food Market?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Fresh The Good Food Market?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Fresh The Good Food Market?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Fresh The Good Food Market?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Fresh The Good Food Market?One person answered
- Does Fresh The Good Food Market require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background ch…One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Fresh The Good Food Market? What are the …One person answered
See all questions and answers