FRS Recruitment Employee Reviews

Productive and good teamwork
Stadium Maintenance Employee (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 May 2018
A common day at work is to start at 8 o'clock in the morning, first we begin to arrange the grass by row and then others begin to prune depending on the assigned task that each one has.

What I learned most is to work as a team
Changed jobs, what a mistake
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin14 May 2018
I left a job to work with this company. It was a mistake. I deeply regret the couple of months I spent in this company.

They promised me an excellent experience, but seem to have the organisation of a start up company.

I cannot approve of the middle or upper management
Pros
Attractive salary
Cons
Middle management, poor resources
first job in Ireland in my profession of electrician
Cork. Electrician (Former Employee) –  Cork19 April 2018
A severe start due to language blockade but a great understanding on the part of Irish employees and foremen, unfortunately, the remuneration of the hourly wage is heavily lowered and the overtime is not paid, full utilization of the situation and hourly rate below the salary of a qualified electrician in relation to the pay table
Not my cup of tea.
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare10 October 2017
Lower management had no real clue of what they were doing then tried to get bossy-bossy, afterwards would run and hide if they were wrong and called out.
Cons
In need of a big shake up
Farm Worker (Former Employee) –  Leinster5 October 2017
Really poor communications from those running FRS.Bad hours on offer.Often only gets back to you long after a position is filled.Took a dislike to me and won't offer hours now and won't communicate.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Fantastic place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork27 July 2017
Best employer I have ever had. Great work life balance and very interesting work. For an agency it's a very collaborative and supportive environment and you can be your best.
Pros
Great team
Cons
None so far
Productive System
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Limerick31 May 2016
A typical day of work would be to arrive at 7:45am to give myself enough time to be set for my days work that would commence at 8am. I would log on to my computer and sort the mail, what mail goes to which department and/or person. I would go for my lunch at 12pm and be back at my desk for 1pm. My manager would give me a list of new tasks, for example; there would be 5 new clients looking for jobs, I would need to contact them, get their details, work experience and skills and I would write an official CV for them. I would also file the CV and use their experience to find out which job would suit them best and if a ob came up I would email the company letting them know that this certain person is experienced in the work they have advertised.
Pros
Met a lot of great people
Cons
I wasn't very active, I was at a desk all day.
Bad hours offered
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Tralee, County Kerry7 April 2016
Not enough hours offered, had a work place injury in November of 2014 and have only been offered two shifts since, not sure if it was a decision from the recruitment agency or from where i was based but i think it is bad management either way
Excellent Agency,Good Supervision and Support
Home support Worker (Current Employee) –  Roscrea, TA1 November 2014
Good Agency well managed with excellent support and supervision.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
No extras for petrol and travel can be an issue