FRS Recruitment

FRS Recruitment Employee Reviews

Ireland18 reviews
I worked with them very shortly, recruiter and payroll were very helpful but salary is really poor, at least for admin positions. My contract was temp so I cannot say anything more.
Empresa que sempre valoriza o funcionário, que respeita as leis trabalhista.
Great office environment. FRS promotes ambition and provides plenty of opportunities to progress through the organisation. The flexible hours allow me great balance and more time to spend with my family. Work from home is also an option in certain cases. Company phone and laptop are provided. The senior management have their fingers on the pulse and always on hand to have call.
An excellent work environment where I have performed many functions and learned a lot from different types of work in a single company. In fact I have acquired a unique experience that I will take with me for a lifetime.
Pros
Cons
57 sometimes 63 for week
It's the most enjoyable work place I ever worked in as a team and I learned a lot about safety and respect for my colleagues at work. I'm a hard worker and once I start a job I expect to be the best I can be as part of a team
Pros
I loved working on gas lines doing twelve hours of work from Monday to Friday
Cons
Stopping for lunch
gestores qualificados para realizar as tarefas necessárias
good work environment, Flexible worthe company provided training and always gave an immediate return to any question king hours and agility were always necessary.
A very good place to work staff very friendly. Hours flexible , Lots to learn everyday.

Work was fun and plenty of travel involved with different staff.
A common day at work is to start at 8 o'clock in the morning, first we begin to arrange the grass by row and then others begin to prune depending on the assigned task that each one has.

What I learned most is to work as a team
I left a job to work with this company. It was a mistake. I deeply regret the couple of months I spent in this company.

They promised me an excellent experience, but seem to have the organisation of a start up company.

I cannot approve of the middle or upper management
Pros
Attractive salary
Cons
Middle management, poor resources
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FRS Recruitment?
A severe start due to language blockade but a great understanding on the part of Irish employees and foremen, unfortunately, the remuneration of the hourly wage is heavily lowered and the overtime is not paid, full utilization of the situation and hourly rate below the salary of a qualified electrician in relation to the pay table
Cons
Lower management had no real clue of what they were doing then tried to get bossy-bossy, afterwards would run and hide if they were wrong and called out.
Cons
Really poor communications from those running FRS.Bad hours on offer.Often only gets back to you long after a position is filled.Took a dislike to me and won't offer hours now and won't communicate.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Best employer I have ever had. Great work life balance and very interesting work. For an agency it's a very collaborative and supportive environment and you can be your best.
Pros
Great team
Cons
None so far
typical day on this work was just segregation material.
The management it's really poor.

\\i have fun with my co-workers.

The hardest part of the job it's stay nine hours on foot.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the relation with the co-workers
A typical day of work would be to arrive at 7:45am to give myself enough time to be set for my days work that would commence at 8am. I would log on to my computer and sort the mail, what mail goes to which department and/or person. I would go for my lunch at 12pm and be back at my desk for 1pm. My manager would give me a list of new tasks, for example; there would be 5 new clients looking for jobs, I would need to contact them, get their details, work experience and skills and I would write an official CV for them. I would also file the CV and use their experience to find out which job would suit them best and if a ob came up I would email the company letting them know that this certain person is experienced in the work they have advertised.
Pros
Met a lot of great people
Cons
I wasn't very active, I was at a desk all day.
Not enough hours offered, had a work place injury in November of 2014 and have only been offered two shifts since, not sure if it was a decision from the recruitment agency or from where i was based but i think it is bad management either way
Good Agency well managed with excellent support and supervision.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
No extras for petrol and travel can be an issue