FRS Recruitment
FRS Recruitment Employee Review

Productive System

31 May 2016
A typical day of work would be to arrive at 7:45am to give myself enough time to be set for my days work that would commence at 8am. I would log on to my computer and sort the mail, what mail goes to which department and/or person. I would go for my lunch at 12pm and be back at my desk for 1pm. My manager would give me a list of new tasks, for example; there would be 5 new clients looking for jobs, I would need to contact them, get their details, work experience and skills and I would write an official CV for them. I would also file the CV and use their experience to find out which job would suit them best and if a ob came up I would email the company letting them know that this certain person is experienced in the work they have advertised.
Pros
Met a lot of great people
Cons
I wasn't very active, I was at a desk all day.
22 May 2020
Assistente (Former Employee) - Dublin
Empresa que sempre valoriza o funcionário, que respeita as leis trabalhista.
13 January 2020
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I worked with them very shortly, recruiter and payroll were very helpful but salary is really poor, at least for admin positions. My contract was temp so I cannot say anything more.
30 July 2019
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great office environment. FRS promotes ambition and provides plenty of opportunities to progress through the organisation. The flexible hours allow me great balance and more time to spend with my family. Work from home is also an option in certain cases. Company phone and laptop are provided. The senior management have their fingers on the pulse and always on hand to have call.