FRS Recruitment Employee Review
A typical day of work would be to arrive at 7:45am to give myself enough time to be set for my days work that would commence at 8am. I would log on to my computer and sort the mail, what mail goes to which department and/or person. I would go for my lunch at 12pm and be back at my desk for 1pm. My manager would give me a list of new tasks, for example; there would be 5 new clients looking for jobs, I would need to contact them, get their details, work experience and skills and I would write an official CV for them. I would also file the CV and use their experience to find out which job would suit them best and if a ob came up I would email the company letting them know that this certain person is experienced in the work they have advertised.
Ratings by category
Met a lot of great people
I wasn't very active, I was at a desk all day.
Great office environment. FRS promotes ambition and provides plenty of opportunities to progress through the organisation. The flexible hours allow me great balance and more time to spend with my family. Work from home is also an option in certain cases. Company phone and laptop are provided. The senior management have their fingers on the pulse and always on hand to have call.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRS Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 19 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about FRS Recruitment
- Why would you want to work at FRS Recruitment?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at FRS Recruitment?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at FRS Recruitment?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at FRS Recruitment?One person answered
- Does FRS Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does FR…One person answered
- What salary is on offer for a yardman for a 9 hour day
- What would be the day to day duties for Recruitment Consultant?
- Does FRS Recruitment allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?
- What benefits does FRS Recruitment offer?
- May I know if this is only for people inside Ireland. Thanks.
See all questions and answers