Fujitsu

Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
The actual work is good, it's all of the associated time sheets, appraisals, time prediction and other beurocracy that I hated. You are expected to find your own work from a queue of work requests, even though a lot of the requests are not things you are familiar with and a lot have unrealistic requirements
Cool company to work with, nice location and great people to work with.
Excellent projects with latest technologies, nice canteen etc.

Lot of contracters
no longer an oxymoron. “Competition among airlines is growing by the day, and having good food is a memorable gesture that goes a long way in building a repeat customer base,” he said.

Here, six airlines aiming to make eating in economy a not-so-ave
I worked on a new property tax that was released by the Irish Government where a new property tax was introduced. I learned a great deal here with the Irish revenue and customs and excise projects I worked on. The main project was the new household tax that was introduced. The project was strict with deadlines as it was such a controversial issue and was under the public watch. We were lucky here because we had such a great team it made the work a little easier.
Pros
Great team and reporting to development was easy
Cons
tight deadlines with releases
Good but didnt see any potential in me to extend my contract.
The work was 9.30 to 7.30.

Mostly working in the IT drop in centre for people with issues with their laptops smartphones etc