Future Learning Language School

Future Learning Language School Employee Reviews

I was working with foreign exchange students and I must say everyone made the place a fun environment to be in. Would recommend to work here if you’re interested.
I adore Future Learning is beautiful place to work! Excellent management and colleagues.Strong ethic and excellent workplace culture. The job could be very adventurous and involving.
Pros
Very good management, excellent working conditions, excellent colleagues
Cons
Seasonal for now
Future Learning helped me learn how to be adaptive and communicative as I was working around and with students with little English. Management was top class as there were so many things organised for the students during their time in Ireland from cooking classes to discos to weekend excursions. The workplace was full of positive energy, promoting learning through technology and practical activities. The hardest part of the Job was lunch time hours where all of the students would receive hot food and eat in the hall within the space of an hour. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was getting to communicate with the students and getting to know them.