GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,801 reviews
Toxic
Operative (Former Employee) –  Carrigtwohill, County Cork19 October 2019
Stay away this company is gone toxic HR and SLT are the worst management iv ever seen in my entire working life cant tell the truth no accountability in management whatsoever.
Pros
Wages are standard
Cons
Middle and senior management
This is a failure.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Carrigtwohill, County Cork9 February 2019
21 years of working in a company and I have not seen anything like this, new managent view for company, threw away many good people and after one and a half months, hired people from agency, because is cheaper, this should be punished by low, menagment counts only profits from the bonus.
Changed a lot
Lead operator (Current Employee) –  Cork11 September 2017
A lot of unfortunate changes recently, negatively impacts morale. Very little respect for staff as a whole. Was a very diferent company to work for 5 or so years ago
Fast paced and varied work.
Export Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cork21 November 2016
The day will fly, there is always a variety of tasks and you will be involved in the supply chain end to end. From booking on semi finished product to invoicing off finished product, you will be involved in every aspect of manufacturing. There is great communication between all departments. Whether it is QA or Production, Logistics need to be aware of any issues which may cause delays, so urgent products can be highlighted and expedited.
The hardest part of the job is the last minute changes which may be required based on customer requirements.This can mean late evenings and regularly missing breaks, but its worth it to keep our customers happy.
Pros
Subsidised canteen
Cons
Long hours at times.
Front line Immanence. QA Compliance. Trouble shooting. Second line Preventative maintenance. Each day offered a new challenge as we are constantly
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Cork, C6 August 2015
Front line Maintenance.
QA Compliance.
Trouble shooting.
Second line Preventative maintenance.
Each day offered a new challenge as we are constantly changing to meet the customers needs.
Pros
Location and familiarity
Cons
Not challenging enough at times.
Goal Orientated Work Environment
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork, Ireland30 March 2015
As previously explained.

Enjoyed working for this huge global company.

Gained valuable experience in communication, team work and productivity.
Good team with multiple different daily challenges
X Ray Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland30 December 2013
We are a close team who work in the service healthcare industry. there is no typical day as everyday offers a different challenge due to the widespread customer base and variety of equipment that falls into our X-Ray Modality. Our daily challenges range from installing, maintaining and troubleshooting electronic, mechanical software driven X-Ray systems. The hardest part of the job is the long hours that you must put in to cover the wide install base we have here in order to provide a service above and beyond the expectation of our customers.
Pros
free meals, i phone, laptop and company car with excellent pension
Cons
lots of travel and long hours.Parts supply issues also
hardworking company
Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cork12 October 2012
I work on shift as part of the inprocess team.I'm responsible for my shift and supporting production.I ensure that all turnaround times and deadlines are met and that all tasks are finished within the twelve hour shift period.
Pros
bonus at the end of the year
Cons
long hours and working weekends