Gaelite Signs

Gaelite Signs Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Very relaxed atmosphere. If you want to make it in the sign game or if your already in it and looking for somewhere to stride then this is a good move for you. One of the biggest sign company's going. Benefits, good pay helpful and approachable staff training
A lot of work. High expectations on quality. Not very flexible people. A lit if overtimes. Even week end overtimes are payday and flat rate. You have to do everything not just your job.
Pros
Experienced team
Cons
Nothing specific
I have to be honest and say I've not explicitly worked for this company though have worked with them through many other signage companies in the greater Dublin area, they have aways been a well organized and sufficient premise, very safe and again clean, all staff are uniformed, well roled/ managed and happily complete the most challenging of projects in narrow time frames, quality is not lost in their quantity.
Pros
Always happy to deal with them
Cons
I never worked for them
All small company with limited resources. A lot of double jobbing is required. Hard on someone with no experience of the industry
the best part of the job was seen the customers face after finishing the job they would be so haapy and we got to stay in good hotels
Pros
country jobs free lunch
Cons
long hours were the best
  1. Employee reviews