Gap Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 5,520 reviews
nice to work for.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin29 August 2019
GAP was nice to work for. however there was no oppertunities for progression or even discussions of a possiblity down the line.

Management keep a very hands off approach with little to no motivation for the staff.

It was by no means bad or negative to work for GAP, they just didnt offer much beyond the position you where hired for and so this was not suitable ofr me long term.
peaceful and easy working enviroment
15 Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 June 2019
the store is very easy working in evnviroment that is good and suitable to work in, your get a good long brek na dthe stre is located besude many food shops
Pros
1 hour breaks
Cons
long stockroom hours
Official response from Gap
15 July 2019

Thank you for sharing what it's like to work on our team! We are happy to hear about your positive experience.

Amazing store manager, friendly colllegues.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 March 2016
People within the workplace are amazing and friendly. The store manager is a great person and easy to get along with. As a full-timer I was on a 24H contract. Well paid. 12H contract for part-timers.
Emprese e suas politicas muito agradáveis
Assitente de loja (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D22 May 2015
O trabalho sempre muito dinâmico e movimentado. Aprendi muito a respeitar o próximo dentro do trabalho e a importância do trabalho em equipe sem competições.
Equipe muito unida e sempre disposta a ajudar o próximo.
A melhor parte disso tudo era a convivência e a atmosfera, dentro do ambiente de trabalho.
A maior dificuldade encontrada foi a diferença de idioma.
Pros
Seguro de vida
Cons
Não oferece vale refeição
Fun Working Place.
Sales Administrator/Customer service. (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Dundrum Shopping Mall.11 February 2013
* Gap is a fun working place, With great co-workers, and team. We always work together to provide, efficient and enjoyable experience for consumers. It's a target-driven environment. We strive at providing excellent customer services.
* Working with Gap, enhanced my customer skills. It's was a pressurized environment, and I dealt with large volumes of customer, which in-turn improved my customer and personal skills.
* The managements and staffs at Gap, where highly trained personnel.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is working with a great team, that supports and contributes.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Relaxed and Enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 October 2012
Work in GAP was enjoyable, unfortunately it was short because of family issues.
Management was pleasant and professional, so do co-workers.