GEODIS

GEODIS Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,740 reviews

Very bad supervisors, not much help given by them

I had a really bad experience with regard to supervisors as they gave no help or guidance in how to improve me in the way that I did my work. I tried to improve my performance by using videos to upskill on certain aspects of my job.

Pros

Free tea, coffee and water

Cons

Long hours for average salary

Fun work place

I was a good worker and always keep to my time and adhare to health and safety roles I start work in the morning or in the evening and make sure I finish my task and work fast but in line with company health and safety rule

I gave only two stars because Geodis is not a great company to work

Poor salary for warehouse operative. Day time shift 11.40 fix rate Night shift 10% more Life balance very poor. Shift is made to include Saturday and Sunday as flat rate. Break not paid. Agency staff in all the time on fix rate.

Cons

Bad management

Great company. Very French.

Geodis was a great company to work for. The HQ is Paris and there is a lot of movement to and from Paris to the regions. A very direct and honest culture. A pleasure to work for them.

Bad!

Not a great company looks good from the outside from how big they are and what could be offered but ii wouldn't recommend them as they do not deliver on promises and are not very good.

not so productive

Really bad company to work for. Not that much understanding from managers. Training not provided for new staff members. They are not putting enough energy in personnel development.

Cons

micromanaging

Great place to work and promote if you are willing to get into the details and roll up your sleeves you will be successful. I've enjoyed my tenure so far at GEODIS.

fun work place

Great work environment, good team workers, good listeners with good ethics towards work. Able to work under pressure without being supervised and great team leaders

Emphasis on improvement

After several year of decline, Geodis have made big effort to improve the culture within the organisation and I believe the effects of that are evident. My memories of the management team are largely positive as the helped me achieve a level of work/life balance I needed

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Reactionary

Informal and friendly

A typical day work: communicating and sharing workload with a team. Friendly and informal internal culture. The job requires high level attention to detail and IT proficiency. Most enjoyable coffee/ lunch breaks because of friendly people working there.

good job to work in .

I would start at 7 in the morning get the lads together .my co-workers were ok to work with.the most enjoyable part of the day was when all the trailers where gone and trucks were loaded.the manager i had was one of the best managers i have ever worked with.

Pros

no free lunchs

Cons

it was a hard days works.

Professional Logistics and supply chain management services provider.

Professional multinational logistics and supply chain management services provider.

Good place to start work experience

It is a good place to learn a lot, but I cannot see possibility to have a carrier here. We have very friendly team and we are learning a lot from each other.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not getting replacement or additional payment if colleagues are off for longer time period, for example - maternity leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare GEODIS with

Learn about GEODIS in popular locations

• GEODIS