Getty Images

Getty Images Employee Reviews

Ireland2 reviews
Challenging
For the last 2 years, I have been working for Getty Images Ireland, mainly as customer service associate, but also as inbound sales for media clients.
Part of my everyday duties, were manage any kind of need my assigned clients ( such as Grupo Condenast, Bauer Media, Grupo Prisa..) could have, mainly regarding licensing images and footage, but also taking care of technical issues and contacting content creators to add new content to our website through our ticketing system.

Dealing with such big and exigent clients, have given me the opportunity to grow professionally, developing my organizational and multitasking skills to be able to accomplish tight deadlines, always keeping special attention to client satisfaction.

I have built with my assigned (and not assigned) clients, long relationship due to my quick understanding about their needs, and demonstrating a good problem solving and always positive attitude.

The other side of my duties, were related to sales and invoice management.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
We lost it
Ambiente de trabajo acogedor
Ambiente internacional y cercano por parte de todos los empleados de Getty Images.
Pros
Ayuda
Cons
Ubicación