Glanbia
Glanbia Employee Review

Industrial environment

6 June 2017
Admittedly I didn't enjoy a lot of my time there in a factory environment as I believe I was too immature to appreciate that with such a company, if I pushed myself, I could very easily have acquired some sort of advancement. The wages were excellent and the roster was good. In fairness the experience I gained has stood to me since and has helped me secure work since I left glanbia, in terms of implementing health and safety and hygiene practices. However a factory environment can be a very negative place to work in.
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Sometime negative environment
29 August 2019
Same role
General Operative (Former Employee) - Ceann Poill, County Wexford
Great management lovely staff some good benefits my only problem was not having two days off together.l Would go back to work for the company if the opportunity ever arises
13 June 2017
Same role
General Operative (Former Employee) - Roosky, County Roscommon
I spent my holidays during school working within the factory as a general operative, this is where I learned the importance of team work. while working as a general operative it at times hard, but the team spirit was enough to get you through..
25 June 2016
Same location
Work Experience Transport Managment (Former Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
in Transport Management there is a lot of communication between subordinates. everyone in the work place were very friendly and there was no conflict on the job. Computers were essential as it recorded details of costs and payments and what trucks went in and out and transported its goods.