Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews

Great local camraderie, possibly a big gap between local branches and head office. Great work place culture. Good communication to customers and clean environment
Fun workplace, quick pace of environment. So much to learn in the ever changing fast paced environment, there are people always there to assist in learning different areas.
Its a fun place to work easy work but laborer intensive moved around a lot can get really wet at times need time management skills not really fast pace
Not a lot of opportunity to move up, moves typically aren't available until someone leaves. Very good with the work life balance and willing to work with life situations. Tends to overwork people.
Pros
Great people, Safety first, envirnonemtal aware
Cons
Lack of opportunity, location
A typical day at work consist of packing a blender and packaging boxes.
I learned hoe to work better with others and how to solve problems independently.

Management was very helpful and supportive throughout my experience at Glanbia.

The work culture was open and accepting to all different type of people and characteristics.

The hardest part of the job was the amount of lifting that was done and the overall work that was required.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning how to work better with others.
The work is nice I enjoy pay is good lots of days off employees and bosses are super nice people everyone gets alone with everyone if needed they will work with you on time off
It was a great place at first but after new management went in they stopped caring about the people, they have a huge turn over rate and they act like they don’t know what the problem
Is
Glanbia has been a steady part of the community for years and has a reputation for being a good overall employer. Safety is a top priority here. As well a environmental stewardship.
There was no room for growth. The company cared about profits than their employees. Empowering their employees was not part of the culture. Employees should be treated with respect
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glanbia?
Arbeitsklima ist nicht toll da Gruppierungen gibt und man wird teilweise ausgegrenzt. Als Ausländer erst Recht.
I liked my job, I enjoyed it, but there is no opportunity to advance or get ahead. There is no room for growth. A lot of favoritism. The team Leads and supervisors did not act as such. Very frustrating environment. The pay is decent
Glanbia is a great place to work, the people are great and there is a lot of opportunity to learn, with some top-notch benefits. I was lucky enough to learn a lot during my time there.
In production they make you work 6 days a week and then arent understanding if you need a day off. They would occasionally tell you on wednesday or thursday that you now have to work Saturday and Sunday when they were originally scheduled days off. This company doesn't care about the employee's at all and only care about what money they can make off of your hard work.
Lots of chief’s and not enough of Indians if you get my drift! But safety is great concern which is plus, just not my cup of tea when managers tell you one thing and then go back on it!
Low pay, no consideration for employees, stressful, hr doesn’t help at all, management is a joke, gc barely does their jobs, way too much drama, work is easy if you get put in the right place.
Pros
Just a job
Cons
Way too stressful all the way around
It was a very fast paced environment working with large scale supplies to produce nutrient mixes for the food and beverage companies. I learned many new skills.
My experience of Glanbia was very beneficial and rewarding. It gave me a great idea of work and the duties that are required in the work force. I worked in the yard which gave me the idea of working in a warehouse and is the reason I am applying for this job.
A typical day at work is fine, very easy work. Since I’ve started this job I’ve learned how to deal with money and customers in the right way. I don’t find any part of my job difficult, I find it very straight forward.
Good company to work for, but the pay is sub par. I'm please Glanbia has hired me , but i need something that's best suited for me. I'm thankful for Glanbia for giviing me the oppurtunity for the job.
There was a lot of favoritism. New hires were treated like they had to pass an initiation to be treated as part of the team. Those who had been there longer didn’t have to play by the rules.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Great management lovely staff some good benefits my only problem was not having two days off together.l Would go back to work for the company if the opportunity ever arises