Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews

Great local camraderie, possibly a big gap between local branches and head office. Great work place culture. Good communication to customers and clean environment
Found the day to day life and pace of work was within reason. The type of work was great and the culture was changing to involve employees more for making positive changes. Could not advance without a college degree.
Pros
Great Schedules
Cons
Poor Management in Place at my time of employment
Phony degreed Supervisors. HR without a clue. QC a joke. The good Managers were pushed out. People with real talent overlooked. Environment is extremely hot during summer with no relief or air flow. Break room is in the 90's. Immigration would have a field day.
Pros
Funny
Cons
Insurance less expensive but big co pay.
Great pay, benefits, people. Communication horrible, team Leads having the same understanding of policy and work duties, horrible. Had five different team Leads in 3 years, never exactly knew the answers needed, actually trained one vacation relief and team lead of importance of position, the vacation relief and my latest team lead both chose me to nit pick everything I did, causing stress, actually got in office because the vacation relief called me inappropriate names on her way home.
i was an operator we filled orders for food, vitamins and baby products i cant mention the companies. On a regular day very busy always behind. I leaned a lot while there. Learn how the company,operates,learned how to do mixes,operate blenders. The co-workers were great,mangers could care about the worker aa little better.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management
Didn’t appreciate the work some employee does.always felt threatened if you don’t complete the work.i don’t want to talk about it.im a hardworking. Person
working at glanbia had it ups and downs. Had 4 different Managers in 3 1/2 yrs. Most people that work here are "yes" people. I was not. when asked my opinion i gave it.
They promote laziness, hard work is not rewarded. Very very political. The production manager actually said "We pay these people really well, and if they don't want to do their then the are 20 people in line for their jobs." They are horrible about showing appreciation to people
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Dont ever speak your mind
i only done my work experience here nice people to work with very busy workplace i enjoyed working here even though it was only one day a week for 10 weeks
Good benefits good work atmosphere pay is okay. No training pole program supervisor looks like he does not want to be there but coworkers and most management have a good attitude and are very helpful
Pros
Discounts
Cons
One 45 minute break
I was employed on a part-time basis, working Monday and Tueday's in the Glanbia Co-op in Tallow Co. Waterford. I was dealing with the public every day selling products over the counter in the shop.
multiple duties thrown on you, with no additional pay and no assistance offered there is a high turn over rate so you are able to move up no cap on raises so you get an increase every year.
Not a very good place to work, maybe it might have changed by now. My kids were growing and my husband had a stroke, so I felt I just needed a platform to stop and regain my professional strength and then get back to where I should be..
Pros
Good friendly quality group
Cons
management changes quite often
Overall, a great place to work. Most of the departments are great to work with, great employee purchase program on nutritional products, good employee/career development program.
Pros
Teams are great to work with
Cons
Work life imbalance
No loyalty from the company, they expect you to work long hours that are never rewarded and will cut you lose as soon as they don’t need you! Don’t trust management, they only care about hitting their profit margins! Sales management is disconnected and combative with operations!
Pros
Some Good local people
Cons
Management and Benefits
Really liked the people and work environment here, aside from my weekly work schedule. Night shift and 12 hour shifts 4 out of the 5 days a week becomes brutal and overwhelming at times.
Very good company to work for. Good benefits and opportunities to grow. The work-life balance was a little bit complicated but overall is a companynI would work for again if therw was an opporrunity to go back.
Good place to work, good people and culture. My position has little to no work/life balance. Job is highly stressful. Pay is competitive and decent benefits.
Whenever any employee happens to catch another employee doing a good job. The employee that was doing a good job is able to get a glanbia gratitude card.
This company offers opportunities to balance work/family activities. I learned how to motivate employees and how to work as a bridge between management and hourly employees.
Todo muy buen ambiente de trabajo con cafecito gratis muy buenos compañeros
Pros
Muy buen seguro
Cons
No hay contras