Glanbia Employee Reviews in Drogheda, County Louth
Drogheda, County Louth3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 200 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Admittedly I didn't enjoy a lot of my time there in a factory environment as I believe I was too immature to appreciate that with such a company, if I pushed myself, I could very easily have acquired some sort of advancement. The wages were excellent and the roster was good. In fairness the experience I gained has stood to me since and has helped me secure work since I left glanbia, in terms of implementing health and safety and hygiene practices. However a factory environment can be a very negative place to work in.
Sometime negative environment
in Transport Management there is a lot of communication between subordinates. everyone in the work place were very friendly and there was no conflict on the job. Computers were essential as it recorded details of costs and payments and what trucks went in and out and transported its goods.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glanbia. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 200 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Glanbia
- How should you prepare for an interview at Glanbia?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Glanbia?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Glanbia? What are the steps along the way…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Glanbia?One person answered
- Do you need someone with a dynamic personality and years of office experience?
See all questions and answers