Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews in Corona, CA

Corona, CA20 reviews
The whole work experience was great there I loved my job , the staff there is more then helpful , the company has multiple shifts & positions available
They gave me the space and freedom to get my job done and would have a morning and afternoon mechanic meeting to pass on work that got finished and to basically talk about how the day went. Every one was super friendly and the supervisors were more then helpful.
Pros
Freedom, Not Rushed
Cons
Dangerous, Chemical usage
It was a great place at first but after new management went in they stopped caring about the people, they have a huge turn over rate and they act like they don’t know what the problem
Is
I liked my job, I enjoyed it, but there is no opportunity to advance or get ahead. There is no room for growth. A lot of favoritism. The team Leads and supervisors did not act as such. Very frustrating environment. The pay is decent
A good place to learn and get experience to get a better paid job.
Work/life balance sucks! Work 6 days a week with a rotating day off. So might work 10 days before a day off.
Its a fun work place the only thing that lacks at this company is the leadership an there 1 or 2 hour breaks other than that the coworkers are respectful
It was a good work experience and was well-rewarded for all the hard put in over time. Definitely worth it for those trying to get something under their belt.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
N/a
Great graduate program which provided great opportunity to work in different locations.

No micromanagement as a project engineer and trusted with your budget to deliver
Pros
Great people
Cons
Lack of decision making
Poor leadership at all levels is main concern. Morale is extreme low. Employees are unsure of the direction of the company. Constant change and recent high turn-over rate is result of leadership failing to take action.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
poor leadership fails to hold employees accountable. Direction of company is uncertain.
I learned a lot working for Aseptic Solutions (Glanbia Nutrition ).Learned about continues improvement, OPL,SWI,RCA,SOP, AM Teams. These are all focused on eliminating downtime and doing things as a "one right way". What I enjoyed about working for Glanbia was that I was able to learn all these skills, and also leadership training was provided to me to learn how to handle different personalities and situations.
Pros
Training and develpment always avalible
Cons
always working and not much time for family time
Phony degreed Supervisors. HR without a clue. QC a joke. The good Managers were pushed out. People with real talent overlooked. Environment is extremely hot during summer with no relief or air flow. Break room is in the 90's. Immigration would have a field day.
Pros
Funny
Cons
Insurance less expensive but big co pay.
Really liked the people and work environment here, aside from my weekly work schedule. Night shift and 12 hour shifts 4 out of the 5 days a week becomes brutal and overwhelming at times.
No Diversity at Quality control microbiology dept. Rude supervisor favors chinese . Superviosor always sleeping on the job. HR department very weak Boss
Pros
Good benfit
Cons
Low pay, favoritsm and very disrepectful.
Great folks, great atmosphere and a lot of potential to grow. Always a great feeling to get to work.
High pay and always employee engagement from everyone.
This place dont care about anyone but themselves. Management makes a mistake and blames it on someone else. Favoritism, they will not allow you to grow in the company, abuse their authority, bullying, threatening employees. I could go on and on..
Enjoy working at glanbia just couldn't workulyhw hours and to personal issues. Management was low but it was nice working with other departments at glnbia
Pros
Hours days and paid
Cons
Poor management
The people I work with are enjoyable. It's a temp to hire position, but was given a weekend position due to my current school schedule. Been working here about a year.
I been working here for 8 years. I am a mechanic. It was a good place to work. About a year ago they hired a new boss over all of maintenance. It is not good anymore. Contractors do our work. We ask for training and we don’t get it, cuz they hire a contractor for 4 times our salary and they do a bad job. They don’t let us share our skills and when the lines are down we can’t get parts out cuz it would be to expensive to fix them before they break. I guess that new boss wants that bonus so he puts broken parts in the stock and when we use them they break other parts of the equipment. Plus he never approves us to get parts when we could fix it ourselves, he hires those wack vendors. I think operations is getting better with listening. We are separate from operations and our bosses pretend to listen, but that new main boss is the only one who makes the plans and controls everything and he only pretends that he cares cuz when it matters he doesn’t listen. I am trying to get another job so if you are taking over my spot GOOOOO LUUUCK and watch your back. It’s a place where the bosses get thrown under the bus and you will be the first one thrown under. The main guy drives the bus.
Pros
Like the co-workers and everyone works together well
Cons
Some people are trying to make it better but others stop them
Aseptic Solutions was a small company purchased by Glanbia. Glanbia is an amazing world wide company. This could be a great company one day, but it is currently in a state of disrepair. You may feel that you can come here and change the world, but beware it will be equivalent to a Lord of the Rings journey and you will have very little support. Its a filling plant and there are many of those in socal. Keep looking don't stop here or you will end up becoming that evil little hobit. HR is poor at best. There is almost no safety program here and it has been years of no fire safety, evacuation plans, LOTO, etc. There is no training here and no interest in promoting from within. Electrical cords that are no longer shielded just sort of hang out, and there are electrical panels all over that don't close with trash bags over them. There is a movement to fix things, but again this is going to be years of work. If they trained people more it would be better for everyone especially the customers. Do yourself a favor and wait till it is fixed before coming here.
Pros
You can make a difference since it is in such a terrible state
Cons
It will be an uphill challenge and there is no training or support.
Long Hours , Good Pay , Not the best for a person with a family.