Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews in Springfield, MO

Springfield, MO12 reviews
i was an operator we filled orders for food, vitamins and baby products i cant mention the companies. On a regular day very busy always behind. I leaned a lot while there. Learn how the company,operates,learned how to do mixes,operate blenders. The co-workers were great,mangers could care about the worker aa little better.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management
Enjoyed my time there with everyone. Skills learned there is still use in my current work life. Glanbia set the standard that I basis my work life for my crews.
Its a fun place to work easy work but laborer intensive moved around a lot can get really wet at times need time management skills not really fast pace
In production they make you work 6 days a week and then arent understanding if you need a day off. They would occasionally tell you on wednesday or thursday that you now have to work Saturday and Sunday when they were originally scheduled days off. This company doesn't care about the employee's at all and only care about what money they can make off of your hard work.
Low pay, no consideration for employees, stressful, hr doesn’t help at all, management is a joke, gc barely does their jobs, way too much drama, work is easy if you get put in the right place.
Pros
Just a job
Cons
Way too stressful all the way around
I loved working there. It was a great place to work the supervisor and lead on evenings are the best bosses ive ever had they always come to the floor to help.
Whenever any employee happens to catch another employee doing a good job. The employee that was doing a good job is able to get a glanbia gratitude card.
This company offers opportunities to balance work/family activities. I learned how to motivate employees and how to work as a bridge between management and hourly employees.
Meet lots of interesting people. Good pay for the area. Advancement opportunity. The hardest part of the job would be lifting the mixing bags. Free gym at work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glanbia?
It is a great place to work and a lovely management to be with. I work with a lot of funny and happy people. We love what we do and we all want to succeed in what ever we do.
Assemble orders for mixing rooms. drive fork lift equipment.
Pros
High 401k match
Cons
Poor pay advance schedule
Blending previta mix, boxing, times, and running rooms. Afterward wash and sanatize.
Pros
constantly busy
Cons
bad company moral