Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Admittedly I didn't enjoy a lot of my time there in a factory environment as I believe I was too immature to appreciate that with such a company, if I pushed myself, I could very easily have acquired some sort of advancement. The wages were excellent and the roster was good. In fairness the experience I gained has stood to me since and has helped me secure work since I left glanbia, in terms of implementing health and safety and hygiene practices. However a factory environment can be a very negative place to work in.
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Sometime negative environment
Great management lovely staff some good benefits my only problem was not having two days off together.l Would go back to work for the company if the opportunity ever arises
I spent my holidays during school working within the factory as a general operative, this is where I learned the importance of team work. while working as a general operative it at times hard, but the team spirit was enough to get you through..
very busy and productive workplace. Everyone got along and management are easy to approach.
  1. Associate General Counsel