Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator6 reviews
Typically efficient store work. Voice picking controlled most of the daily activities. Quite labour intensive with a huge demand on the body. The Job is quite mundane with advancement being, not an option. However, the team are extremely hard working and enjoyable to work with. The management are fair and quite approachable, they allow for flexibility throughout the working week.
Pros
Good wage with reasonable bonuses
Cons
Tough work
The work is nice I enjoy pay is good lots of days off employees and bosses are super nice people everyone gets alone with everyone if needed they will work with you on time off
Glanbia was a good place to start at, and it helped me learn alot about working in a fast place while still being safe. I also got to Lead my department and that showed me how to lead a team to get the task done as fast and safe as possible
The people I work with are enjoyable. It's a temp to hire position, but was given a weekend position due to my current school schedule. Been working here about a year.
hauling milk from farm to plant meeting dairy owners and being able to make them feel like they are the best in the industry.
management are top knotch and care about each employee and their familys.

co-workers are awesome and friendly and help keep and eye out for each other to make sure we all go home safely to our familys

Hardest part of our job was keeping our trucks clean and shineing for the image that reflects a great company.

most enjoyable part of our job was to be able to work in a safe enviroment and if we saw a safety concern and reported it knowing that the problem would be fixed.
I like the constane work flow and learning about different powders that are at the facility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glanbia?