Glanbia

Glanbia Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator7 reviews
If you're not Hispanic or speak Spanish this is NOT the job for you. It catered to Hispanics . the start time is 6am til 2pm and they send you to break at 9am .....30 mins with no more breaks for the day.
Hires individuals from outside first instead of promoting within that already know the job.

At times work was so low they continued to make us work crazy hours.
Pros
You make great relationships with people
Cons
Won’t be able to grow
Glanbia is a decent paying job with good benefits, however, the work is difficult with long hours. I would not work there again because dealing with the management made it unbearable due to their lack of assistance and proper training. Too many cut corners and rules broken due to managements lack of involvement and laziness.
Just keep looking trust me
It's not worth it, too much stress. The management don't care about their workers. The people we work with are great it,s the management that does not know what they are doing half the time.
Pros
the people are great
Cons
the management
I started work at Glanbia in 2013 and this time the job was nice a bit hard But good money plus a lot of overtime . Everthing change in 2015 when new management came , job and Atmosphere start to be not nice.
Pros
We get paid for break time
Cons
They inforce us to stay back
Its best to get hired right on rather than going through the temp agency because the pay isnt that good fkr the hours they want you to work. After yiyre hired on everything is good.
Great place to pick up skills to run and work on machinery during daily operations. Great leaderships role for advancements in the company to grow and build your character.
Pros
A lot of over time
Cons
Some times you would be sent home early
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glanbia?