Glanbia
Glanbia Employee Review

Productive and enjoyable

25 June 2016
in Transport Management there is a lot of communication between subordinates. everyone in the work place were very friendly and there was no conflict on the job. Computers were essential as it recorded details of costs and payments and what trucks went in and out and transported its goods.
6 June 2017
Same location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
Admittedly I didn't enjoy a lot of my time there in a factory environment as I believe I was too immature to appreciate that with such a company, if I pushed myself, I could very easily have acquired some sort of advancement. The wages were excellent and the roster was good. In fairness the experience I gained has stood to me since and has helped me secure work since I left glanbia, in terms of implementing health and safety and hygiene practices. However a factory environment can be a very negative place to work in.
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Sometime negative environment
15 August 2014
Same location
general operative (Former Employee) - drogheda
very busy and productive workplace. Everyone got along and management are easy to approach.
12 June 2020
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) - Ballytore, County Kildare
Poor management. Pro bullies, anti victim. Unions control company and management. They can do what they want and abuse fellow union members. Those who have seniority control everything