GlaxoSmithKline
Coronavirus update
Information from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews in Dungarvan, County Waterford

Dungarvan, County Waterford10 reviews
Im a student and was offered a contract with GSK OC , I am a student doing the Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing Operations course. I was offered to do as well as the work experience I gained, a full work contract and I jumped at them experience .
Pros
great canteen
Cons
its real work, Im well able
If you are married or have kids its a good place to earn a consistant wage with great benefits if you dont mind shift work. Not suitable for someone just finished school. Ideal for people late 20s onwards.
Negative for me was doing shift work as 12hrdays/nights can take its toll on the body both physically and mentally, that is the only concern, other than that its an excellent working environment if you keep the head down and do your work
People always help you what ever you need,good experience and high quality company.you get overtime most the time.shift work,good holidays,best salary so far in pharmaceutical sector.
GSK is a good company to work for some great people working there.Very friendly working culture.From Line Leaders,Supervisors and Mangers very helpfull always there to help.Really enjoying working there.Typical day is working long side Line Leader keeping components in machine.EHS,Quality checks every hour.
Worked here for 2 years, a great company to work for. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the 12 hour shifts. I learned a lot from the training.
Pros
Good health care and good wages
Cons
Great management support but very poor work life balance
Expected to be available 24/7

Great colleagues and a super Senior Leadership team

Great global team and leadership
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor work life balance
I produced powder formulas to make denture cleaning tablets . We had targets and cleaning duties everyday which had to be reached. The management were very approachable and four. The most enjoyable part of job was reaching targets everyday.
Pros
Rewards for reaching targets such as free breakfast or lunches.
Cons
None.
The place is quality driven, people are very nice. One minus is that because it is a huge company HR is not very well organised. When you are new to the place you might wait for your login and training a long time, even two weeks.
I worked in gsk for 9 months on continental shifts as a production operator in a team envoirnment under strict rules and regulations
The team here where i work are always ready to help in any they can.There is a lt of new things to learn and every day is not the same.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GlaxoSmithKline?