Glen Dimplex Ireland

Glen Dimplex Ireland Employee Reviews

Not good
Bad management and a lot of silly people, some really nice people too just not enough, pressure on people from day one standing behind them watching everything nah hate the pace to be honest
Bad place to work
Bad pay ' working conditions are really really sub par...absolutely freezing in winter and like a furness in the summer which for a heating and ventilation company I find absolutely ridiculous..
Assembly line work mainley
line assembly work. Manual labour. limited canteen facilities.Fixed annual holidays. Bonus is target related. Cold in winter.Free on site parking. Discounted Glen Dimplex products
Toxic Company
This is a horrible company to work for (unless of course your part of the CLIQUE) and all boils down to a management regime that comes with discrimination, deceit, favoritism, horrendous wages, no respect for the worker I could go on and on, indeed the people running the show are inept and a law unto themselves so much so both Union & HR are non existent, no such thing as dignity in this workplace environment.
Stressful and spiteful
The management of this company need to be physically attacked and badly beaten up whenever and wherever you find them they are a bunch of over rated incompetent morons
Company is a disgrace
Place is a DUMP! People are in and out like there is no tommorrow as management are quite ignorant ,rude and speak to you as if you are a child. HR are just as useless the management themselves and do very little to help you. Management pick and chose there favourites which is also a disgrace as its not a fair working environment. Its a very stressful place to work and has a poorly atmosphere also the rate of pay is terribly low.
Glen dimplex Ireland
Glen dimplex Ireland is a stressful work place where workers have no respect from management. The work conditions are poor and health and safety not always up to par.
Great staff morale
A typical day at work would include filing, invoicing, unloading trucks, conducting stock takes, sweeping, making up pallets and carrying messages from one department to another
Pros
Appliances available for use in staff canteen e.g oven
Cons
Long hours and Heavy lifting
Absolute awful company to work for
This company is the worst company I have ever worked for. The way the work force is treated by management is a disgrace, very low wages, horrendous weekly bonus, it’s actually embarrassing. People constantly coming and going. Just an awful environment to work in.
Pros
Not many to mention
Cons
Bad pay, bad weekly bonus, bad working conditions, bad treatment of staff, just an over all horrible place to work.
Interesting ever changing environment
Fast paced environment in which i learned a lot. I was working with many different members if the work forced on a day to day basis which enabled me to learn a lot.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short breaks
i.t. lunacy
glen dimplex ireland is an awful company to work for, recently senior management implemented a decision to recruit two hundered plus i.t. staff for a new 5 year project.

there are only 8 toilets for the entire building and not nearly enough car parking spaces which leads to serious overcrowding in all areas.

management does not engage with staff any any level and most people are in fear of losing their jobs, pay and conditions are simply terrible.

avoid at all costs, it is haemoraging staff constatly
Pros
no pros with this company, too many i.t. staff and not enough toilets
Productive Workplace
Working on a production line as part of a team. I learned key skills as working well with a team to achieve target goals, also work on my own.
I have gained a lot of experience working in Glen Dimplex.I enjoy working for this company.
Great working environment and happy to be part of this team.
Most enjoyable part of the job for me is dealing with all co workers and customers via telephone and meetings.

I fell I am a peoples person with great communication skills.

I enjoy solving problems and it is very job satisfactory when the team pulls together and gets these problems resolved in an efficient manner.
Pros
Management team
Cons
Salary and commuting distance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glen Dimplex Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2