Glen Dimplex Ireland
Glen Dimplex Ireland Employee Review

I have gained a lot of experience working in Glen Dimplex.I enjoy working for this company.

18 November 2015
Great working environment and happy to be part of this team.
Most enjoyable part of the job for me is dealing with all co workers and customers via telephone and meetings.

I fell I am a peoples person with great communication skills.

I enjoy solving problems and it is very job satisfactory when the team pulls together and gets these problems resolved in an efficient manner.
Pros
Management team
Cons
Salary and commuting distance
5 July 2020
Sales Order Management Processing (Current Employee) - North Dublin, County Dublin
When you start working, they tell that they are open to constructive criticism, that they will welcome all our ideas to make our day to day job more productive. That's a huge lie! They only treat you as if you are a ten year old child and they don't know that a learning curve is.
The SOP team is actually a call centre, you are lucky if you have time to process orders. The training I received wasn't enough, They don't let you take a 2 minute break, when you've been answering consecutive calls for an hour. There are very strict rules and no information to let the employee work productively.

If you are being interviewed for the Sales Order Management position, don't accept that job offer if you've got other ones. I found the atmosphere quite violent and stressful, I came home every day crying.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
No breaks, disrespectful attitude from the team leader, strict rules, no help to the employees
28 April 2020
Same location
Picker/Carrier (Former Employee) - Dunleer, County Louth
In my six months at Glen Dimplex I witnessed poor and undafe working conditions. Poor Management leading to constant arguments all over the factory. Not a long term option.
12 March 2020
Same location
General Operative (Current Employee) - Dunleer, County Louth
Bad management and a lot of silly people, some really nice people too just not enough, pressure on people from day one standing behind them watching everything nah hate the pace to be honest