Glen Dimplex Ireland
Glen Dimplex Ireland Employee Review

Stressful and spiteful

11 October 2019
The management of this company need to be physically attacked and badly beaten up whenever and wherever you find them they are a bunch of over rated incompetent morons
25 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Dunleer, County Louth
This is a horrible company to work for (unless of course your part of the CLIQUE) and all boils down to a management regime that comes with discrimination, deceit, favoritism, horrendous wages, no respect for the worker I could go on and on, indeed the people running the show are inept and a law unto themselves so much so both Union & HR are non existent, no such thing as dignity in this workplace environment.
5 July 2020
Sales Order Management Processing (Current Employee) - North Dublin, County Dublin
When you start working, they tell that they are open to constructive criticism, that they will welcome all our ideas to make our day to day job more productive. That's a huge lie! They only treat you as if you are a ten year old child and they don't know that a learning curve is. The SOP team is actually a call centre, you are lucky if you have time to process orders. The training I received wasn't enough, They don't let you take a 2 minute break, when you've been answering consecutive calls for an hour. There are very strict rules and no information to let the employee work productively. If you are being interviewed for the Sales Order Management position, don't accept that job offer if you've got other ones. I found the atmosphere quite violent and stressful, I came home every day crying.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
No breaks, disrespectful attitude from the team leader, strict rules, no help to the employees
28 April 2020
Same location
Picker/Carrier (Former Employee) - Dunleer, County Louth
In my six months at Glen Dimplex I witnessed poor and undafe working conditions. Poor Management leading to constant arguments all over the factory. Not a long term option.