GlobeTech

GlobeTech Employee Reviews

Ireland27 reviews
People who works there were all friendly, might have same celebrate even every month. Good working environment, but if you are looking for suppose, it's not a place for it.
Paid well enough for something that required no previous experience, but the lack of job security as well as intentional misleading of staff in final days of employment, misleading of me personally during interview process when I asked them a direct question which they answered inadequately and inaccurately, and unbelievable difficulty in getting requested days off in advance from management (a single day off booked 6 weeks in advance was denied) means ultimately the job wasn't enjoyable.
Easy job for qualified serious people, no pressure, not much interest in the mission but good salary conditions for the living area, flexible schedule and understanding HR.
Correct and friendly
Great environment
I have been working for globetech for about 2 months. My job consisted in reading different datas and grade them based on specific guidelines and I had goal target to reach every week. The best part was that day when I arrived to check in as usual in the morning and leave to check out in the evening and being fired without any notice. It was already a year ago but I can say we had 3 managers who were in charge of my team and none of them were skilled for the job they were not organised, not communicating clearly with us and not even aware of the work we were doing. Except if you provide the results expected they will just treat you like a “number” a “stat” not even worrying about the person you are behind this. The manager and the RH who fired me clearly said so “We don’t need to know what you are doing we are just looking at you result” or even better “we need people who succeed not people who fail”. The perfect sentence you need and you want to hear during such a day. Anyway that’s just my personal experience and some people might think it’s the perfect company to work for. I am not complaining about the fact I have been fired I am pointing the way they did it. Just giving you short time of extra training to reach your target only for them to say afterward “you can’t complain we’ve been supportive we gave you a try” and being blurry about the fact they gonna dismiss you or not. So I am not recommending this company at all and above all the job is not interesting at all the only “positive aspects” are the wages, the flexible hours, the Christmas holidays (2 weeks) and the - more...
Ein guter Arbeitgeber in Cork mit einer guten Vergütung für eine absolut einfache und stressfreie Tätigkeit. Leider keine hohe Jobsicherheit und Benefits.
Pros
Gute Vergütung in Cork
Cons
Keine Boni
Working on the voice recognition project, the work was manageable and my colleagues were friendly. The work was repetitive but the office environment was relaxed. Short term contracts.
i could not express such a disappointment in the management. You are nothing but a replaceable number. They have zero care about you, and will discard you at any opportunity. I moved from Australia to Ireland for this job, and it made my moving very difficult because management is a joke.

The staff I worked with were amazing, and I made life long friends from it. If the management were nicer, this would be a good job,

Tasks are mind numbing- but easy work for good pay.
Work itself can be a little boring but it is a very nice environment.
People and management are great.

Due to the nature of business, the company depends on having contracts to start or maintain employees.
I had a wonderful time working at Globetech i met some great people and the company overall was a very good employer to me.

Great work environment, with flexitime.
The good things: multicultural work environment, easy work for good pay
The bad things: management treats you like a child and has barely any management skills, constant fear of losing your job, HR will lie to your face and continue to do so after being caught lying several times, best thing happened during recent lay off: everyone I talked to had wrong paychecks and funnily enough they were all wrong in the same way. Payroll will try to screw you over if they can. Avoid it if you can, if you can't, find something else REALLY quick
For a simple work, it is a very stressful environment because you are always relying on accuracy reports.
A massive lay off situation with no support from the company. They did not pay as they said they would leaving former employees hanging in a bad situation. Very uncomfortable and unreliable employer. Not trustworthy at all. Direct managers were great though, but couldn't do much besides dealing with daily problems.
Communication and training are non existent from the start. Recent mass layoff in the Cork office saw employees provided with appallingly inaccurate information about immigration and permit status if they were non EU. Very unprofessional. Workers treated like numbers and not as people during a very difficult time.
Nice workplace atmosphere, with a good balance between being relaxed and professional. Easy to plan life around work thanks to set schedule (8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday) and consistent wages. However, work was contracted and therefore time-limited, making it unsuitable for those seeking to secure long-term employment. Work was also very repetitive, making it sometimes difficult to concentrate later on in the day.
Pros
Good wages, nice working environment.
Cons
No catering and limited access to restaurants/shop.
It’s a normal place to work. Regular people are the predominant group there and the atmosphere is temperate. Work there us calm and it has normal variation.
Things might have changed in the meantime, but when I worked there, I was hired as an indipendent contractor. This means higher salary, but no security regarding length of contract and actualdaysto work. There seemed to be no organization, Never knowing if there would have been work to do.
Meus colegas de trabalho são multiculturais e muito gentis. A empresa oferece ótimas ferramentas de trabalho. Ás vezes, o trabalho é entediante, mas ao mesmo tempo é legal porque tem que bate meta.
It was great time working as a team member with a worldwide colleges environment and to have the opportunity to work with a big technology company in Apple HQ
There is little to no opportunity for career advancement. The managers treat staff like naughty children. You will never be noticed for hard work or extra hours.
Managers do not bother to get to know individuals.

Colleagues are wonderful.
This is a nice place to work, great mix of culture and very friendly people. Management are very helpful and friendly. The work can be a bit boring, but is very suitable for a short term contract. Pay and conditions are excellent.
Pros
Good pay, modern office space, friendly colleagues
Cons
Repetitive work
The training was very poor and when you ask questions , you were made to feel stupid.
They have a very high turnover of staff.

The managamnet had zero managment skills.

On termination of contract i had to ring on several occasions for my entitlements.