GlobeTech
GlobeTech Employee Review

Chilled and good conditions

7 January 2020
Easy job for qualified serious people, no pressure, not much interest in the mission but good salary conditions for the living area, flexible schedule and understanding HR.
20 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - Cork
Paid well enough for something that required no previous experience, but the lack of job security as well as intentional misleading of staff in final days of employment, misleading of me personally during interview process when I asked them a direct question which they answered inadequately and inaccurately, and unbelievable difficulty in getting requested days off in advance from management (a single day off booked 6 weeks in advance was denied) means ultimately the job wasn't enjoyable.
6 January 2020
Same role
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - County Cork
I have been working for globetech for about 2 months. My job consisted in reading different datas and grade them based on specific guidelines and I had goal target to reach every week. The best part was that day when I arrived to check in as usual in the morning and leave to check out in the evening and being fired without any notice. It was already a year ago but I can say we had 3 managers who were in charge of my team and none of them were skilled for the job they were not organised, not communicating clearly with us and not even aware of the work we were doing. Except if you provide the results expected they will just treat you like a “number” a “stat” not even worrying about the person you are behind this. The manager and the RH who fired me clearly said so “We don’t need to know what you are doing we are just looking at you result” or even better “we need people who succeed not people who fail”. The perfect sentence you need and you want to hear during such a day. Anyway that’s just my personal experience and some people might think it’s the perfect company to work for. I am not complaining about the fact I have been fired I am pointing the way they did it. Just giving you short time of extra training to reach your target only for them to say afterward “you can’t complain we’ve been supportive we gave you a try” and being blurry about the fact they gonna dismiss you or not. So I am not recommending this company at all and above all the job is not interesting at all the only “positive aspects” are the wages, the flexible hours, the Christmas holidays (2 weeks) and the - more...
22 May 2020
Same location
Analyst (Former Employee) - Cork
People who works there were all friendly, might have same celebrate even every month. Good working environment, but if you are looking for suppose, it's not a place for it.