GLS Germany

GLS Germany Employee Reviews

productive work place
started every morning at 6am. collected scanned from office logged in under my driver number, then proceeded to pick orders from belt for my areas and scan them in the order of which i planned to deliver the orders. once all my deliveries where complete i would then start my collections and when all where on board id bring them to the warehouse and unload and hand my scanned back into the office
Pros
pay
Cons
Manager didn,t know my job
I worked in clearance section but my direct manager and operations manager did not understand how hard and very complex my job was. I was not given enough time to learn their way of doing the job and was largely on my own to figure it out.
Pros
Staff OK to work with, Good wage
Cons
On my own doing my job, Management not able to help as they do not understand.
Challenging,no flexibility you where on your own always, company policy on time keeping very strict on contractors but it was generally a fair working environment.
bad
My experience was that I had to pack bags consistently for 5 hours straight with just a 15 minute break.
the only thing getting me through it was the customers because we would have many conversations.

I was bag packing in Dunnes stores in Roselawn
Good back room team
My manager was next to none..could speak to him on a one to one level about anything.
Job is difficult as in hard to compete with competitior due to been a small fish in a big pond.
Pros
brillant manager who understands how difficult the job is
Cons
Not able to compete nfor bigger business