GLS IRELAND Employee Reviews

Reasonable job
Delivery driver/ courier (Former Employee) –  Limerick3 December 2019
Everything would be ok if money you can get there could be better. For that amount of work, you deserve for more than only around 100€ a day...and the routes are too long for each driver. You can't accomplish your mission within promised 8-10 hours...so you are back at depot just before closing...
Worst company I have ever worked in - avoid!!
Import / Export Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 September 2019
Left a permanent full time job to work here - Fool me!! Ended up working four jobs and no support from management. Very high turnover of staff. Do not leave a job to work here. Avoid at all cost!!
Worst company I have ever worked for!!!
Import and Export Clearance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 September 2019
I left a permanent full-time job to work for this company.. Fool me!! Started off well but soon ended up doing four jobs on my own with no help or support from my direct supervisor as she did not know my job and from Senior management as they did not fully appreciate what was involved. The company has a very high turnover of staff which is not a good sign. Avoid working here at all cost!!!!
ok
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 June 2019
the logistic business is very eye opening and i found a great knowledge of places i never had before. i learned so much and found it amazin working there.
great place to work
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 April 2019
friendly people always want to help you drive forward located good around cafes some bonus if you work over years, good salary and clean office and warehouse
Pros
good salary
Cons
basic annual leave
good place to work
Courier (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 February 2016
i enjoy working there,,they offer great packages to employees and offer promotion to hard working people within the company.very efficent company.
Pros
rewards
Cons