GLS IRELAND

GLS IRELAND Employee Reviews in Dublin

ok
the logistic business is very eye opening and i found a great knowledge of places i never had before. i learned so much and found it amazin working there.
Nice place to work
I am here at GLS to gather international experience in a company. GLS gave me an insight into all areas. The employees gave me a very warm welcome. They help me with any questions and are always friendly. The working atmosphere is great, which makes the time at work fly by.

I do not have a car but the depot is also easily accessible by bus. (40D, 40E, 17a, 220)

I can really recommend this company.
Pros
working atmosphere; easily accessible by bus
Worst company I have ever worked in - avoid!!
Left a permanent full time job to work here - Fool me!! Ended up working four jobs and no support from management. Very high turnover of staff. Do not leave a job to work here. Avoid at all cost!!
Worst company I have ever worked for!!!
I left a permanent full-time job to work for this company.. Fool me!! Started off well but soon ended up doing four jobs on my own with no help or support from my direct supervisor as she did not know my job and from Senior management as they did not fully appreciate what was involved. The company has a very high turnover of staff which is not a good sign. Avoid working here at all cost!!!!
great place to work
friendly people always want to help you drive forward located good around cafes some bonus if you work over years, good salary and clean office and warehouse
Pros
good salary
Cons
basic annual leave
good place to work
i enjoy working there,,they offer great packages to employees and offer promotion to hard working people within the company.very efficent company.
Pros
rewards
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLS IRELAND?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLS IRELAND. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9