GLS IRELAND

GLS IRELAND Employee Review

Worst company I have ever worked for!!!
Import and Export Clearance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 September 2019
I left a permanent full-time job to work for this company.. Fool me!! Started off well but soon ended up doing four jobs on my own with no help or support from my direct supervisor as she did not know my job and from Senior management as they did not fully appreciate what was involved. The company has a very high turnover of staff which is not a good sign. Avoid working here at all cost!!!!

Other GLS IRELAND Employee Reviews

would rather not share my experience with this company.
Depot Manager South East Region (Former Employee) –  Carlow Town, County Carlow21 February 2020
would rather not share my experience with this company. i am just typing this so that the box will recognise an actual paragraph and let me move on with updating my profile
Reasonable job
Delivery driver/ courier (Former Employee) –  Limerick3 December 2019
Everything would be ok if money you can get there could be better. For that amount of work, you deserve for more than only around 100€ a day...and the routes are too long for each driver. You can't accomplish your mission within promised 8-10 hours...so you are back at depot just before closing...