GLS IRELAND

GLS IRELAND Employee Review

Worst company I have ever worked for!!!
Import and Export Clearance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 September 2019
I left a permanent full-time job to work for this company.. Fool me!! Started off well but soon ended up doing four jobs on my own with no help or support from my direct supervisor as she did not know my job and from Senior management as they did not fully appreciate what was involved. The company has a very high turnover of staff which is not a good sign. Avoid working here at all cost!!!!

Other GLS IRELAND Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork23 March 2020
Management are a disaster , 10,50 an hour while breaking your back unloading a 40ft trailer of loose parcels every morning at 5am , witnessed daily discrimination toward another employee , No respect towards employees , one long serving warehouse operative is great to work with the other one is a f***ing muppet who does nothing and get 15 quid an hour while your breaking your back for peanuts , split shift is very bad no social life at all only good thing is you get a break from the place at the weekend
Nice place to work
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 March 2020
I am here at GLS to gather international experience in a company. GLS gave me an insight into all areas. The employees gave me a very warm welcome. They help me with any questions and are always friendly. The working atmosphere is great, which makes the time at work fly by.

I do not have a car but the depot is also easily accessible by bus. (40D, 40E, 17a, 220)

I can really recommend this company.
Pros
working atmosphere; easily accessible by bus