GO POWER

GO POWER Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Online, Phone and face to face business to business sales. Good working environment. Staff and management friendly and supportive.
Really good company to work with. Superb structure in the company great help also.Really enjoy working for go power.From managment to work colleagues every is here to support each other on a daily basic.Very good work ethic within the company.
A typical day at work is 9 am to 5.30 pm. The day is split into cold calling and contacting existing customers. We are given the title of account Managers which allow us full access to client accounts.
This is different to other sales companies I have worked for, It is good to be a point of reference for our clients at all time.

The culture in the workplace is very friendly and open. Everybody's point of view is important and considered. Management are very approachable and easy to talk to. The Job is different every day, meeting new people and working as a team is certainly the most enjoyable part.
Great product and very good working environment. Good working hours and not stressful at all. Very good support from headoffice. Overall a good company to build a career.
Pros
Car .laptop phone fuel
Full product knowledge gained through in house training, and on going through course of employment.
Family owed business which makes you feel appreciated.

Happy to be on board.