By focusing on professional skills and background
Same as you would for any other job interview you are seriously considering. Research the company, research the role, think of how your current experience matches the requirements, think why they should consider you and not a few dozens of other candidates, be on time, calm, friendly and confident and don't forget to ask interviewer some questions - the usual.
Know the company, job description, product and what you can bring to Google.
- How would you describe the pace of work at Google?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Google?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Google?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Google?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Google?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Google?One person answered
- Does Google allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Google? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you offer work visa sponsorship for Spaniards?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered